ADVERTISEMENT

The new GME stock is higher today

I once advised people to buy Tesla on here. I also advised people to buy amc. You’ve got to listen. You can search it. It’ll pop up.

Yep on our old what to buy in the market thread from March 2020, I think you made the Tesla pick on that in 2020 which was the best one, and the AMC in March 2021, you've been all over it, nice job.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
So, being serious, what are you buying now?
Being real honest, I’m watching the AMC so much right this minute I’m not looking around enough to give great advice on what to buy next.

I’m not sidestepping the question, but I suspect this could come crashing down as fast as it went up, so it’s getting the bulk of my attention. But $6 on every $1 I put in is a nice return on investment.

I’ll try to answer in the next few days. I don’t always get it right. I thought GameStop was done at $150 and got off the train and now it’s pushing $300. I missed out on some money but made some too.

I used to spend my “play money” gambling on sports. I’ve shifted it to stocks. For now, I’m winning more. Only put in what you can afford to lose. I’m an educator and by no means a financial expert...full disclosure

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT