ADVERTISEMENT

The only common denominator

For all these players kicked off the team or deciding to transfer the last few years is the guy who recruited them
Do you pay attention to Bama football at all? They run off marginal players every offseason. They call it "processing". I hate to see these guys leave but this isn't exactly crazy in the realm of big time college athletics

Do you pay attention to Bama football at all? They run off marginal players every offseason. They call it "processing". I hate to see these guys leave but this isn't exactly crazy in the realm of big time college athletics
That's 85, players. This is what 12 or 13.

Reactions: rogue cock
We are losing half our scholarship players every season. Seniors, transfers, players kicked off etc. I don't think you are seeing that at Bama. We are bringing in projects / grad transfers to replace them. Not a long-term winning formula.

You know what Thornwell, Dozier, Silva, Notice all have in common?
Thornwell wanted to go to UNC....until Roy Wiiliams suggested he go to USC. Thanks Roy!

Dozier was a legacy that we would had to really screw up not to get.

Believe Silva was recruited by Brad Underwood.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT