ADVERTISEMENT

Things get easier for Clemson and tougher for Carolina

CCUIrmo

Jul 15, 2010
The bad part is we are already frustrated but still hold out hope (at least those of us with sense do and we dont stand on the edge of a cliff) but will have to listen to dabo and his flock for quite a while now. We look ahead to Georgia, LSU, texas A&M and the list goes on while Clemson just finished their JV schedule and step up to a varsity schedule full of teams with injuries in key spots. Louisville doesnt look as good as anyone thought they might being 0-2 and now Notre Dame loses their QB for the year so Clemsons toughest upcoming games suddenly look pretty easy. We are still trying to get things right and hopefully we will but we have to do that against the best of the best at full strength.
Dont get me wrong, I am not whining her. I know its the hand your dealt, but I just get so annoyed listening to dabo saying they just won against a National Championship level team when they did so when the team was injured or not as good as advertised and then their fans spout the same stuff. I could handle it all better if they would at least be realists and admit they dont play anyone worth a hoot other than GT this year.

Reactions: 92Pony
I had to laugh when I heard that clemmy moved up in the polls after beating Appalachian. I mean, seriously?? smh

I had to laugh when I heard that clemmy moved up in the polls after beating Appalachian. I mean, seriously?? smh
Clemson moved up one spot in the polls because there were vacated spots in the top 12. Georgia moved up several spots for beating Vandy. Not much difference there.

I called it before the season started. Clemson has an excellent chance to make the playoffs this year. The ACC champion will go in MOST years, not every year but certainly most years. They don't have much competition for that championship.

Reactions: 92Pony
but I just get so annoyed listening to dabo saying they just won against a National Championship level team when they did so when the team was injured or not as good as advertised and then their fans spout the same stuff. I could handle it all better if they would at least be realists and admit they dont play anyone worth a hoot other than GT this year.

The Cult of the Cow is in full force. The single minded "All In" herd can not be reasoned with.

The bad part is we are already frustrated but still hold out hope (at least those of us with sense do and we dont stand on the edge of a cliff) but will have to listen to dabo and his flock for quite a while now. We look ahead to Georgia, LSU, texas A&M and the list goes on while Clemson just finished their JV schedule and step up to a varsity schedule full of teams with injuries in key spots. Louisville doesnt look as good as anyone thought they might being 0-2 and now Notre Dame loses their QB for the year so Clemsons toughest upcoming games suddenly look pretty easy. We are still trying to get things right and hopefully we will but we have to do that against the best of the best at full strength.
Dont get me wrong, I am not whining her. I know its the hand your dealt, but I just get so annoyed listening to dabo saying they just won against a National Championship level team when they did so when the team was injured or not as good as advertised and then their fans spout the same stuff. I could handle it all better if they would at least be realists and admit they dont play anyone worth a hoot other than GT this year.
Is this suppose to make people feel better.(rhetorical, hence no question mark) I could care less about clemsux until November. Let them take their hits and we will take ours. We have a couple of wins left but I fear many more loses.

To hell with Dabo and Clemson. I didn't think they looked so great against the two scrimmage game opponents they have played. Even though teams like Louisville and ND have taken big injury hits already, they will test the hyped up bragging, show off, classless bunch of players that are the ELITE taters. Do not be shocked if the Cardinals shut down Watson and hammer the NO FLY ZONE on the way to victory this week. I won't be.

Reactions: cocks4EVA_
I just came here to talk to SEC fans and wondered what everyone thought about the SEC's chances of making the playoff this year between Alabama, Auburn, Texas A&M and Ole Miss with Chad "Swag" Kelly.
Didn't machine gun Kelly threaten to kill y'all's only celebrity?

Here we go again . Trash talking their easy schedule but they have the last win on us. Keep your nose out your neighbors yard and worry about your own. With all due respect.

I just came here to talk to SEC fans and wondered what everyone thought about the SEC's chances of making the playoff this year between Alabama, Auburn, Texas A&M and Ole Miss with Chad "Swag" Kelly.
So what was Dabo's real problem with Kelly. From everything I've seen thus far, Kelly was right in saying he was the best QB on the team. Don't get me wrong, Watson is good, but right now Kelly is playing on a different level. Bad practice player?

No you didnt. At least man up and admit while you really came on here you TT. (Typical Tater for the slow ones such as yourself)

Yeah I think Kelly did but saying that a girl who can dress up like a slut is a celebrity doesn't impress me. lol I miss Chad here at Clemson. He and Watson would have a made quite the 1 2 punch at QB. Kelly Bryant is athletic but don't know how quickly he will learn the playbook and/or if he will be able to adequately read a defense.

That's my point. She's the most famous alum.

Dabo didn't like Chad's aggressive nature it seems. He wasn't completely wrong because Chad ended up getting into a fight with bouncers at a club in NY and telling them he would shoot them with his "A.K." ha ha. I loved Chad's aggressive nature but it isn't for everyone. Ole Miss picked up a great signal caller if he can keep his emotions in check. If Chad starts out well against Bama which he should with the talent they have surrounding him I see Ole Miss knocking off another relatively overrated Bama squad. Btw Ole Miss hasn't played any juggernauts this early but few teams have so only time will tell.
You like he threatened to kill someone!?

Yall Clemson fans are trash. I stopped eating at McDonald's to protest Clemson grads being employeed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT