ADVERTISEMENT

Three known out of konference opponents for men's basketball team next season

FCB 2013 treble

Dec 14, 2016
South Carolina will play at clemson, East Carolina at home and Virginia Tech in Charlotte. South Carolina will also play a tournament or something like that in Phoenix with DePaul and Grand Canyon University.

I would demand a rematch with Furman and College of Charleston and get pay back for what happened last season in Charleston.

Yes. I am thinking we will play better as a team this year. Sometimes a team without a Super star becomes a team of All stars. This will be us this year. We will be better. How much? As long a we show improvement things will go well!!!!

South Carolina will play at clemson, East Carolina at home and Virginia Tech in Charlotte. South Carolina will also play a tournament or something like that in Phoenix with DePaul and Grand Canyon University.

I would demand a rematch with Furman and College of Charleston and get pay back for what happened last season in Charleston.
Could we really do anything next year to Furman and Charleston? If so I would be pumped but we looked 3-4 years away from competing with them at a minimum.

Could we really do anything next year to Furman and Charleston? If so I would be pumped but we looked 3-4 years away from competing with them at a minimum.
South Carolina will be better this upcoming season. They will have more options from the roster instead of counting on seven or eight players for the season. Also like to see how much Collin Murry Boyles will help team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT