ADVERTISEMENT

Tigernet has been great the past few weeks.

If you don't drink the kool-aid don't bother....it's not exactly friendly to rival fans. Hope they die the same death as The Big Apple.
Yeah, I got banned during a period when I wasn't even posting over there. They have that little tiger pulse thing going and mine was down around 10% and I think I had a Gamecock helmet for an avatar so I got the plug pulled. I could have probably changed my avatar and never gotten banned. They don't appear to be the brightest bunch over there.

Yeah, I got banned during a period when I wasn't even posting over there. They have that little tiger pulse thing going and mine was down around 10% and I think I had a Gamecock helmet for an avatar so I got the plug pulled. I could have probably changed my avatar and never gotten banned. They don't appear to be the brightest bunch over there.
Same. It used to be a decent site. About year 2/3 of the streak, their butts tightened big time....couldn't discuss anything. My pulse was in the mid-40%....and dropped precipitously. Never said one bad thing about their team. They had a thread comparing our coaches to theirs and I commented that EJ and Lawing were better than Venebles and Brooks.....poof, I'm gone.

Same. It used to be a decent site. About year 2/3 of the streak, their butts tightened big time....couldn't discuss anything. My pulse was in the mid-40%....and dropped precipitously. Never said one bad thing about their team. They had a thread comparing our coaches to theirs and I commented that EJ and Lawing were better than Venebles and Brooks.....poof, I'm gone.
I was stuck in the 70% for a while. Couldnt figure out why. Never said anything controversial and believe me I am a Clemson fan. There is a fringe of the core group that basically suspects every new poster of being a Carolina fan. I actually avoid talking football too much. Some bandwagon jacka$$ will eventually come along and start an argument if you dont predict that we land nothing but 5 stars and go to the CFP every year.

I was stuck in the 70% for a while. Couldnt figure out why. Never said anything controversial and believe me I am a Clemson fan. There is a fringe of the core group that basically suspects every new poster of being a Carolina fan. I actually avoid talking football too much. Some bandwagon jacka$$ will eventually come along and start an argument if you dont predict that we land nothing but 5 stars and go to the CFP every year.
Wish they would return to the older days...but when I ventured over after the Pickens commit, I didn't recognize many of the posters on their anymore. Tried my best to be noncontroversial and simply discuss sports...and there were fans from several schools on the site. The conversation I got bounced on came up at least once a year on the site and posters from several schools participated. The unusual thing is most on the site knew what happened at The Bad Apple and laughed at the lack of traffic it had....but there were a few posters who wanted the same stringent rules and I guess they won out.

Tanner is a loser according to them. LMAO. 2 National Titles and 4 championship game appearances. Clempson baseball history 0, ZERO. Second longest futility in Omaha behind FSU for the ole taters.

Last edited:
Tanner is a loser according to them. LMAO. 2 National Titles and 3 championship game appearances. Clempson baseball history 0, ZERO. Second longest futility in Omaha behind FSU for the ole taters.

Tanner has 4 CG appearances. 2002,2010,2011,2012.

Whatever happened to ol' Tiger43? What a piece of work. This may be him...

3e7372c95367703b78f090ec63800042.jpg

They're fun to aggravate every now and then. You can sense the fear rising in that bunch. They are turning on each other with all the news that has come out. That happens when you're on the fringe of cycling out. Top recruits are seeing past their BS. Who would ever want to be a part of that cult?

43tigers, fencepost, top deck and a few others were legends in their own mind on the Sad Apple. I did see fencepost is on taternet with his same big mouth.

Reactions: rogue cock
Never been over there til I saw this thread but dang those guys are rash. I thought some of this board were obnoxious, but dang it’s a Sunday school class over here compared to them. I swear I saw 10 posts about how Trevor is gonna run us up and down the field, and how they would have made a better tourney seed if they hadn’t played us and we only got into the Regionals because we played them. Seriously delusional . And how do people read that horrible purple and orange.

I've seen that reference a couple times, what is/was the big Apple?
Rivals Clemson free board. Moderated by an orange Nazi....if you could get permission to post, you couldn't post anything that was not 100% positive or they'd ban you fast....zero discussion, just a rah-rah board. It had almost zero traffic for a long time...not sure if has improved, but I doubt it.

After Tigernet went the way of The Big Apple, STS (Shakin' the Southland) was their best site, but the powers at Clemson got the owner of that site fired for being too critical of Clemson's programs (he actually had very good analysis of opponents during the football season and was pretty darn fair overall)......believe his username was Dr. B or something similar.

Reactions: wentzel25
Same thing here. If a poster is new, they're a Tater...

I only hung out in the Lounge on T-net because the people there were pretty laid back and didn't generally judge based on your school of preference. But I haven't been on there in years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT