ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Hill Fired from 107.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a simple question that is somewhat related as to the risk/reward part of this discussion.

Who on here would rather wear a condom (which has minimal if any side effects) as a birth control measure or have their girlfriend/fiance/wife take the pill (which has several bad side effects)?
Dude, the pill turned my 20 year Ex-BFH into a guy!! I Swear to God she had to stop taking them because of the male hormone effects she suffered from!!!

• Haha
Reactions: rogue cock
The castrations or sterilizations. Did such actually have to be made illegal over here???? If so, Thank God our conscience won the case!!
Evidently, back in the 1940s and/or 1950s and probably earlier, some mental institutions were sterilizing some mental patients. Later a few judges (including one in SC) ordered castration (not sure if chemical or otherwose) for rapists. There may have been other situations. So, yes, laws and court decisions were necessary to stop the practices.

I know its Wikipedia, but it is a pretty good and well cited summary of sterilization ith the United States.

Last edited:
Just so you will be fully informed and on your guard, your natural immunity is not lifelong. It wanes, just as the vaccine immunity wanes. And there is evidence that the most important factor in covid immunity are neutralizing antibodies, which are present at higher levels in vaccinated individuals than those with natural immunity following covid recovery.
Thanks. Not what my doctor told me.

Look at the holdouts: MDs, Nurses, Pilots, Military/SEAL Team members, etc.

These are great jobs and these people have invested a major portion of their lives for these positions.

Why are they prepared to be fired in order not to take the vaccine?

It's not about politics.

100% politics. Anything to try and hurt the economy and/or discredit Biden.

I have a simple question that is somewhat related as to the risk/reward part of this discussion.

Who on here would rather wear a condom (which has minimal if any side effects) as a birth control measure or have their girlfriend/fiance/wife take the pill (which has several bad side effects)?
Or, who on here will wear a condom yourself to help protect someone else who is having sex, even though you are not….😀

I can tell that you don't watch anything but mainstream media.

Project Veritas goes undercover and films things like the Planned Parenthood executive haggling over the sale of aborted fetus body parts because she wanted to buy a Lamborghini. One of my personal favorites.
Guilty

Now that's what I like - a thoughtful, respectful response. May I suggest adding vasectomy as an option?

Just a question: if you have a contract with the company with no vaccine or similar requirements and then they say you have to take the vaccine, it seems to me to be a violation of your contract. Then the company would have to follow any termination requirements if stated in the contract.
That's a valid point worth exploring.

I've been on the job market for the past few months. It seems that around 50% of the positions where I would be working on-site are requiring vaccination. But that's different than the scenario you are posing, because mine are requiring it from the beginning.

Reactions: rogue cock
Hard to say how widespread it is but hospitals are disciplining Doctors or nurses who mention any adverse effects of the vaccine. That alone says “red flag”
Again, what do you think is more likely? This is extremely prevalent or the vaccine is safe - like literal experts have said.

Evidently, back in the 1940s and/or 1950s and probably earlier, some mental institutions were sterilizing some mental patients. Later a few judges (including one in SC) ordered castration (not sure if chemical or otherwose) for rapists. There may have been other situations. So, yes, laws and court decisions were necessary to stop the practices.

I know its Wikipedia, but it is a pretty good and well cited summary of sterilization ith the United States.

There is No F'ing way The United States can have ever found itself in existence than when it did - or to clarify, there is No Way it could have ever excelled as far as she has when the general population had or has the means to spread the truth of what is actually happening!!

Not sure if any of you have ever read about how Australia began to successfully excel into its current state of existence and yet without slavery and all the other ignorant and illogical occurrences as have occurred here in America since we won the damned revolutionary war!! If only Britain could have held on for another 50 years, then maybe we'd be a little more respectable!! Maybe!!

You can trust Biden with your life. And Trump. He has your good will at heart. And we can rely on Bill. And Hillary. And O’bama who says get vaccinated. He follows the rules. (Oops. I forgot about that party.). And you can trust any politician. And anything said on the internet, including this site. All truth. You can certainly trust big pharma. And opioids will fix you. You can trust your TV people, the newscasters. Like Lester Holt and all those women on The View. And put your trust in the political news shows. Nothing but honest truth there. Trust Wikipedia. Always factual. And the Pope. And Putin and the Taliban.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa !!!

VAERS say not so much. More deaths attributed to Covid vaccines than all other vaccines combined since 1990.
Exactly how many??? Just curious. Hell, I've only had one of the two required shots. Two more weeks before my 2nd and final COVID Shot!

Exactly how many??? Just curious. Hell, I've only had one of the two required shots. Two more weeks before my 2nd and final COVID Shot!

Keep in mind VAERS is like Wikipedia so you have take the numbers with a bit of a grain of salt. Anyone can report anything on there including people who have claimed to become the Incredible Hulk following vaccination.

https://deeprootsathome.com › webmd-not-trusted-health-information
WebMD is the first private company to become a partner of the FDA. For every ailment that the health site presents, you get the corresponding pharmaceutical option that the FDA wants you to take. The safe, inexpensive, no-side-effect alternatives and strategies that can help improve your health (and prevent drug-related injuries) are ignored
Like the monoclonal antibodies that are pushed by red state governors like Abbot. What’s the cost of that treatment compared to the moderna and Pfizer vaccines?

Keep in mind VAERS is like Wikipedia so you have take the numbers with a bit of a grain of salt. Anyone can report anything on there including people who have claimed to become the Incredible Hulk following vaccination.
There is a form you have to fill out in order to report a case. There are potentially some “false” cases reported , but same could be said for Covid. 15k is probably low because a lot of information is being suppressed. It’s hard to know the real number.

Like the monoclonal antibodies that are pushed by red state governors like Abbot. What’s the cost of that treatment compared to the moderna and Pfizer vaccines?
Wait, no comment about products developed with fetal cells years before the fetal cells were developed? Just nothing huh? Just forget about it and move on to the next dribble? Really? Must be nice, right?

Biden needs no help to hurt the economy or discredit himself. I guess you are unable to see what's going on with your own eyes. CNN: the most trusted name in news.

Haha. I was being facetious. Mirroring the claims that Dems were only serious about the virus to hurt the economy and Trump.

There is a form you have to fill out in order to report a case. There are potentially some “false” cases reported , but same could be said for Covid. 15k is probably low because a lot of information is being suppressed. It’s hard to know the real number.

That’s the problem for conspiracy theories - there’s just never a way to prove them, and any proof against them is just part of the conspiracy!

Like the monoclonal antibodies that are pushed by red state governors like Abbot.
You really can't get out of your own way lol

Dr. Anthony Fauci pushes for use of monoclonal antibodies​

Amid the continued push for Americans to get vaccinated against COVID-19, Dr. Anthony Fauci also called Tuesday for increased used of another intervention that can serve as both treatment and prevention.

Fauci, who is President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser, said monoclonal antibodies have been “much underutilized’’ even though they can reduce the risk of hospitalization or death from COVID-19 by 70%-85%. He emphasized that level of effectiveness hinges on early treatment after infection.

“We want people out there, including physicians as well as potential patients, to realize the advantage of this very effective way of treating early infection,’’ Fauci said.

Monoclonal antibodies can also be used to prevent infection among those exposed to the virus, Fauci said, adding that current studies are looking at the effectiveness before exposure. There are three brands available under FDA emergency use authorization and they work by targeting the coronavirus’ spike protein.

President Donald Trump was treated with monoclonal antibodies when he was infected in October 2020, and more recently Texas Gov. Greg Abbott also received the therapy when he had a breakthrough infection. Demand for the drugs increased five-fold last month to nearly 110,000 doses; the majority is going to states with low vaccination rates.

“This is a very effective intervention for COVID-19,’’ Fauci said. “It is underutilized, and we recommend strongly that we utilize this to its fullest.’’

You really can't get out of your own way lol

Dr. Anthony Fauci pushes for use of monoclonal antibodies​

Amid the continued push for Americans to get vaccinated against COVID-19, Dr. Anthony Fauci also called Tuesday for increased used of another intervention that can serve as both treatment and prevention.

Fauci, who is President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser, said monoclonal antibodies have been “much underutilized’’ even though they can reduce the risk of hospitalization or death from COVID-19 by 70%-85%. He emphasized that level of effectiveness hinges on early treatment after infection.

“We want people out there, including physicians as well as potential patients, to realize the advantage of this very effective way of treating early infection,’’ Fauci said.

Monoclonal antibodies can also be used to prevent infection among those exposed to the virus, Fauci said, adding that current studies are looking at the effectiveness before exposure. There are three brands available under FDA emergency use authorization and they work by targeting the coronavirus’ spike protein.

President Donald Trump was treated with monoclonal antibodies when he was infected in October 2020, and more recently Texas Gov. Greg Abbott also received the therapy when he had a breakthrough infection. Demand for the drugs increased five-fold last month to nearly 110,000 doses; the majority is going to states with low vaccination rates.

“This is a very effective intervention for COVID-19,’’ Fauci said. “It is underutilized, and we recommend strongly that we utilize this to its fullest.’’
What’s the cost compared to the vaccine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT