ADVERTISEMENT

Time to cut bait and here’s why ...

1. He can’t recruit here like he claimed . Talks a good game but isn’t happening
2. Can’t develop a QB ... See Florida
3. Can’t develop an offense ... See Florida
4. Had a chance to hire top flight OC and hired a buddy with Zero OC experience
5. Allowed the best Player in the State in years to go to rival when he grew up a Gamecock fan.
6. Shows no emotion or fire on the sidelines and seems clueless most of the time
7. Fails to even remotely show up in big time games .
8. Defensive genius who can’t stop a dive play when everyone knows it’s coming
9. The new Helmets Suck
10. Nothing will change and will probably get worse if he stays past this year
11. Says “We gotta recruit better” but no results and don’t expect any if you get clobbered by Rivals or KENTUCKY .
12. I could keep going but I would be typing all night .

Feel free to add to the list
I disagree with your #1, and it's the most discouraging. I believed he has recruited well and can't do anything with what we have.

Number 11 is wrong and completely ruined the rest of your post.

Is it ??? Tell me one Player that is on our current roster that would start for Bama , OSU or Clemson . Not one .. Deebo was a hold over from Spurrier . Edwards might get some PT but not much . Don’t reference our current class , until they sign the LOI it means nothing . We finish below .500 then I can guarantee Hillinski ain’t coming here when the big time last minute offers start coming in .

Y'all are pathetic. A bunch of whining fair weather fans who secretly envy Clemson

Hmmm... two time national champs , playoff team 4 years in a row , top 5 recruiting classes every year .... yeah I would be ok with that . Won’t ever happen around here because we are ok with .500 every year .
But to be honest, if they cut dabo after year 3, they'd still be getting ass whoppings. Truth is, we had a good team. We wouldn't pony up to keep assistant coaches here and they went elsewhere. In the meantime, what did stay got lazy on the recruiting trail, or players just didn't want to come. We are getting better with recruiyting, if we can keep them. When boom gets fired up, everyone says he's a raging lunatic and tone it down, when he tones it down, everyone says he has no fire and acts like he doesn't care. I say, give the man his 5 and if we don't improve, then do something. I looked at the stats for last night, and it would seem the turnovers killed us. If we get a decent qb...we'll be ok.

Last edited:
We finish below .500 then I can guarantee Hillinski ain’t coming here when the big time last minute offers start coming in .

You might be right. I understand his brother is going to med school in this state (not sure here or Charleston). And his parents are doing the California Exodus thing.

But heck there are other med schools, and other places to flee to. When December rolls around and he sees the papers in front of him, and thinks about how Bentley is going to take ever snap no matter how bad things get, maybe he does change his mind.

Who will we get better than Muschamp? We are fighting for the independence bowl. That is who we have been for decades. Except for a few good years in between. I'm just so damn glad this is a year I gave up my season tickets after 30 years. I have thrown enough money away on bad football. Think I will use that money on a cruise.
I actually gave up my 6 tickets way back in 1996. Used to recruit (unofficially) in N Ga and had 5 starting players. Went to every home game and most away games. Then one day I got a crappy form letter in the mail from the GC notifying me that I would lose my tickets if dues were not paid by x date. Ed Pitts used to keep several sets of tickets in his desk drawer for members that were dragging around near the first game.....Anyway, gave 'em up and I've never looked back.

Y'all are pathetic. A bunch of whining fair weather fans who secretly envy Clemson
With the exception of the Spurrier years Clemson has nearly always fielded better teams than Carolina...hard to argue with the facts shown in the record book.
I have always thought that Carolina's problem was just simply recruiting and laid that to geography...small state surrounded by too many big state schools with better facilities and bigger athletic budgets, etc.
Many alumni over the years have blamed the state capital location and the political interference that inevitably results.
But since I have been participating rather than lurking am observing another phenomenon I had not paid much attention to before, and that is the criticism and outright venom that is directed toward our players and coaches...even the athletic director and admin. Seems counterproductive to me, and I wonder who would want to play for such fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT