ADVERTISEMENT

To be honest

HI Cock

Oct 14, 2012
I'm looking forward to watching us play Chattanooga next week. Can't wait to see how much offense we can put up.

You have to admit that for 2 1/2 quarters we looked damn good on offense.

I'm normally not one to be positive after a loss, but I really had to sit back and think about a few things...
1) We have a HC who is still relatively young and, while not a great coach now, has potential.
2) We have a 1st year OC, who is actually doing quite well given that his QB is just not a great decision maker.
3) We have a 3rd year DC - who I am extremely disappointed in.

There is a lot of potential here. A lot. But there's only so much good will to go around when crappy-a$$ FL runs for over 300 yards on you.

Last edited:
... We have a HC who is still relatively young and, while not a great coach now, has potential.
The man's not that far from 50 years old and has been coaching his entire adult life - and played his entire youth before that. He's never going to be a great coach. They manifest themselves earlier than that. We don't even know for certain yet if he can even succeed as an SEC head coach.

Reactions: Carolina86
You have to admit that for 2 1/2 quarters we looked damn good on offense.

We looked strong! They lured me in, got me feeling confident, and then ripped my heart out in the 4th qtr.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT