ADVERTISEMENT

Today is Frank Martin's Birthday! The team can give him a belated Birthday gift

Belayed??? Do you have any idea what belayed means?
Why yes i do!

be·lay
bəˈlā/
verb
  1. 1.
    fix (a running rope) around a cleat, pin, rock, or other object, to secure it.
  2. 2.
    nautical slang
    stop; enough!
    "“Belay that, mister. Man your post.”"

I can even use it in a sentence.
Belay that idiot's post!

Belayed??? Do you have any idea what belayed means?

He got stuck between "delayed" and "belated."

images

Cut him some slack on the spelling/word choice issues. The real concern here is he gives up on USC sports teams at the first hint of adversity and then jumps back on the bandwagon when things go well.

Other recent basketball related posts from world famous 3rd base hecklers:

February 15 - "The door just hit me on the ass on the way out tonight. Baseball starts this Friday. Play ball!"

February 21 - "Stick a fork in the Carolina basketball program this season they are done."

Cut him some slack on the spelling/word choice issues. The real concern here is he gives up on USC sports teams at the first hint of adversity and then jumps back on the bandwagon when things go well.

Other recent basketball related posts from world famous 3rd base hecklers:

February 15 - "The door just hit me on the ass on the way out tonight. Baseball starts this Friday. Play ball!"

February 21 - "Stick a fork in the Carolina basketball program this season they are done."

Thank you for reposting my words thoughts and deeds every time you try to up one on me...

I have no regrets posting when I get upset... Its a sports form for fans vent...

Wed, Feb 15
vs
d1jTjMHnJlv1J0bj90PbXQ_56x42.png
Arkansas
L 83 - 76
Final

Tue, Feb 21
@
mWwujwxjBqyeV8zfUs71tw_56x42.png
Florida
L 66 - 81
Final

It seems like you have a personal problems like you were bullied as a kid and love stalking me...

Why don't you just wish Frank a happy birthday....

Last edited:
Thank you for reposting my words thoughts and deeds every time you try to up one on me...

I have no regrets posting when I get upset... Its a sports form for fans vent...

Wed, Feb 15
vs
d1jTjMHnJlv1J0bj90PbXQ_56x42.png
Arkansas
L 83 - 76
Final

Tue, Feb 21
@
mWwujwxjBqyeV8zfUs71tw_56x42.png
Florida
L 66 - 81
Final

It seems like you have a personal problems like you were bullied as a kid and love stalking me...

Why don't you just wish Frank a happy birthday....

So you require an undefeated season to avoid abandoning the team you claim to support?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT