ADVERTISEMENT

Top US sprinter out of the Olympics for smoking weed

Oh, I misunderstood your post. I thought you were saying I should be proud of the government for arresting Rosa Parks.

But anyway, yes, I give Sha'carri major kudos for exposing yet again the dumbassery of pot prohibition.

If her mission was to expose this "dumbasserry" then I imagine she would have chosen a better platform than a test result.
Sounds like she just got caught to me.

I have no idea. But exposing the hypocrisy of the drug warriors is always a valuable service to humanity. (The decent part of it, anyway.)
I'm not sure what that means "exposing the hypocrisy of the drug warriors"..? That's one of those cliche woke sentences that doesn't make sense.

But again, I'm sure she'd be glad to know she's your martyr. It's a shame she won't be a winner for young women.

Reactions: Cybercock
When she's an old lady, who doesn't smoke week anymore, I wonder if she'll say it was worth it.
Why wouldn't she be smoking weed as an old lady? By that time it will be sold in Publix right next to the beer. Or do you mean she'll be doing edibles then?

The whole gist of it is this. No matter which side of the pot fence you are on, the rule was no pot. It would not be any difference if it was no steroids or no blood doping and she broke those rules. Of her own volition and her reasons, she decided to smoke. I have no comment on that except by smoking and thereby getting caught and disqualified, she gave up her chance at Olympic fame and endorsements. That's terrible for her. She will be remembered as the athlete who was disqualified because of pot. She isn't a courageous martyr and never intended to be one. I would bet if you ask her that was never on her mind she just felt that she needed to smoke. Kudos to her for owning it. I don't believe i have heard one works from her about protesting unfair laws. Some of y'all are so into your agenda, every thing looks like racism or sexism or any other ism

Agreed.

Also, I bought 11 items in the express check out lane. I didn't care that the sign said 10 items or less.

I'm just like Rosa Parks.
I’ve been speaking about this injustice for years. Express lanes should be accepting to all amounts of groceries.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT