ADVERTISEMENT

Toughest game next season

5pointsalum16

Dec 22, 2015
Columbia, SC
I'm thinking Florida on the road. Possibly UGA at home with that new quarterback Eason. He is the real deal. Obviously Florida in the swamp is never easy and I'm sure they will be significantly improved on offense next season. Thoughts?

I'm thinking Florida on the road. Possibly UGA at home with that new quarterback Eason. He is the real deal. Obviously Florida in the swamp is never easy and I'm sure they will be significantly improved on offense next season. Thoughts?
Probably Clemson in DV vs Watson again.

For being a lurker for years, you've really gotten the hang of the message board thing. Post non-stop and start new threads. What an amazing "Carolina" fan. LMAO.

Reactions: SportsSuites1
For being a lurker for years, you've really gotten the hang of the message board thing. Post non-stop and start new threads. What an amazing "Carolina" fan. LMAO.
What is wrong with you? Have you ever been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia? I asked a simple question I was curious about. Relax and click the ignore button I couldn't care less what you think of what I say.

Don't tell me what to do. I like watching you dig your hole deeper. It's entertaining. Lmao.
I'm curious though -- are you going to acknowledge anything I say positive in regards to Carolina? Can we have an informed discussion about our program? The only time I ever see you post on these boards is to knock on a Clemson fan. Or are you simply only going to comment when I ask questions you don't like, or when I bring up Clemson without saying Dumbo or Clemsux or something else wildly irrational? I'm serious please answer this question for me. Don't change the subject by calling me a troll. You literally don't ever post unless you're saying Clemsux or calling someone out.

I'm curious though -- are you going to acknowledge anything I say positive in regards to Carolina? Can we have an informed discussion about our program? The only time I ever see you post on these boards is to knock on a Clemson fan. Or are you simply only going to comment when I ask questions you don't like, or when I bring up Clemson without saying Dumbo or Clemsux or something else wildly irrational? I'm serious please answer this question for me. Don't change the subject by calling me a troll. You literally don't ever post unless you're saying Clemsux or calling someone out.
For a new member, you sure seem to know a lot about me. I know, you've set the story line up, you've lurked our board forever yet what caused you to go over the edge & finally (haha) create a new user name was because you were offended by clemsux insults. Yup, you're a Carolina fan. You say a few "positive" things about Carolina, so you can keep posing. Not buying it. This is a Carolina board. Since you're new, you might want to get used to clemsux & dumbo. Sorry that offends you, "carolina" fan.

For a new member, you sure seem to know a lot about me. I know, you've set the story line up, you've lurked our board forever yet what caused you to go over the edge & finally (haha) create a new user name was because you were offended by clemsux insults. Yup, you're a Carolina fan. You say a few "positive" things about Carolina, so you can keep posing. Not buying it. This is a Carolina board. Since you're new, you might want to get used to clemsux & dumbo. Sorry that offends you, "carolina" fan.
Clemsux and Dumbo doesn't offend me in the slightest lol you just use it like a 6 year old. And I didn't create an account because of anyone. I created an account because I've been following this board for months. And you didn't answer my question -- are you ever going to actually have a discussion about Carolina football or are you just going to accuse people of trolling this board all day? What do you think our toughest game will be next season? I'm pretty sure that was the question I asked in this thread.

Clemsux and Dumbo doesn't offend me in the slightest lol you just use it like a 6 year old. And I didn't create an account because of anyone. I created an account because I've been following this board for months. And you didn't answer my question -- are you ever going to actually have a discussion about Carolina football or are you just going to accuse people of trolling this board all day? What do you think our toughest game will be next season? I'm pretty sure that was the question I asked in this thread.
It must offend you, you've mentioned it multiple times. I don't bite a troll's bait or go to my rival's board and pose. That's something a 6 yo would do. Sorry. There's other posters who haven't caught on to you yet, I'm sure. They'll play along and you can get your jollies.

It must offend you, you've mentioned it multiple times. I don't bite a troll's bait or go to my rival's board and pose. That's something a 6 yo would do. Sorry. There's other posters who haven't caught on to you yet, I'm sure. They'll play along and you can get your jollies.
Still won't answer my question, but cool have a good night.

Still won't answer my question, but cool have a good night.
I did answer your question. I don't reply to trolls. You want carolina fans to dis clemsux by not listing them as the most difficult game next year. Then you'll just laugh because we don't respect clemsux or cant take off the "garnet colored glasses". Apparently that makes this all worth it for ya? And your other threat of "dumbo vs Muschmap"? Pointless. But, yeah, you're a "Carolina" fan.

I did answer your question. I don't reply to trolls. You want carolina fans to dis clemsux by not listing them as the most difficult game next year. Then you'll just laugh because we don't respect clemsux or cant take off the "garnet colored glasses". Apparently that makes this all worth it for ya? And your other threat of "dumbo vs Muschmap"? Pointless. But, yeah, you're a "Carolina" fan.
Nah. UGA will be tougher than Clem. Look at our two games between them this past season. And UGA is only going to get better, I don't care if we play them at home. We've beaten Clemson on the road before, plus it's a rivalry game and anything can happen.

Nah. UGA will be tougher than Clem. Look at our two games between them this past season. And UGA is only going to get better, I don't care if we play them at home. We've beaten Clemson on the road before, plus it's a rivalry game and anything can happen.
I guess you can record Carolina's games since you'll be in dung valley, wearing orange overalls and cheering on your team.

Reactions: Roosta05

The best team on that schedule could be UT, the only one besides Clemson that's certain to be top ten material. And UT because it's two weeks after they play bama at home.

The best team on that schedule could be UT, the only one besides Clemson that's certain to be top ten material. And UT because it's two weeks after they play bama at home.
Happy anniversary, fear. You're now on day 2 on FGF! No longer will your member info show "joined today". It now says "joined yesterday". At least for 24 hours. You old timer, you. We are really going to value your expert opinions! Congrats!

Last edited:
Reactions: Matte Black
That's true. I just think anything can happen with Clemson because it's a rivalry game. This past season was a perfect example. It doesn't really matter how good or bad they are.

Happy anniversary, fear. You're now on day 2 on FGF! No longer will your member info have "joined today". It now says "joined yesterday". At least for 24 hours. You old timer, you. We are really going to value your expert opinions! Congrats!

Thanks. I have been assuming you were a teenager, but now I'm not so sure. But remember what you learned today about UTenn.

UGA has a new coach. Pretty sure Clem will be the big one... Hope they lose to Oklahoma next week.

Luckily, we're in the East, where the champ was almost beaten by a team that finished with 3 wins (us).

Luckily, we're in the East, where the champ was almost beaten by a team that finished with 3 wins (us).
Right! And the "#1" team & Heisman loser were almost beaten by the same 3 win team. With the new coaches & bumped up recruiting, hopefully we can find 6 more points next year.

Toss-up between Clemson and Tennessee IMO. Probably give clem the edge because of what they bring back on offense but would like to think they are both winnable.

All of them will be tough next yr. Ol should be better if they are pushed , qBs should be much better, WRs certainly be better and better coached as will be the RBs and TEs they will finally have coaches that can teach. I look for D Williams to come out and be a monster for us. Defense lets just say Mus and Trob will make that a million times better! Looking forward to all the improvements coming our way. go Cocks!

Reactions: blsinsc
Based on the information available to us right now... Clemson is clearly the best team we play next year

Since you know what will happen in November of 2016, this should be easy, please post the final scores from Thursday's two playoff games.

WE play Tennessee in October then clemson in November. Sorry troll, I don't flip the STOP/GO sign, hold the 'stick' or pick up trash with those wearing highway orange, you'll have to figure it out for yourself. If your own kind won't let you play don't come stumbling and begging looking for playmates over here.

This time of year our affinity for 'orange' is limited to honeybells, tangelos, tangerines, blood oranges and christmas navels, which we get from Florida's Indian River region ... not the backwaters of Pickens County ... an area better known for chicken franks, nasty, smelly fat women and slovenly rednecks; boys who's granddaddy's wore 'red shirts', carried pitchforks, led the nation in lynchings per capita and didn't have sidewalks until the 1960's. A backward part of America where beastiality is considered a right of passage not a reportable crime. A part of America where the beauty of the mountains is tempered by the hicks found hiding in the hollers, much more Jethro than John Boy - an area where 'Deliverance' was actually filmed. Play that banjo crooked-eye ... rock on.

WE play Tennessee in October then clemson in November. Sorry troll, I don't flip the STOP/GO sign, hold the 'stick' or pick up trash with those wearing highway orange, you'll have to figure it out for yourself. If your own kind won't let you play don't come stumbling and begging looking for playmates over here.

This time of year our affinity for 'orange' is limited to honeybells, tangelos, tangerines, blood oranges and christmas navels, which we get from Florida's Indian River region ... not the backwaters of Pickens County ... an area better known for chicken franks, nasty, smelly fat women and slovenly rednecks; boys who's granddaddy's wore 'red shirts', carried pitchforks, led the nation in lynchings per capita and didn't have sidewalks until the 1960's. A backward part of America where beastiality is considered a right of passage not a reportable crime. A part of America where the beauty of the mountains is tempered by the hicks found hiding in the hollers, much more Jethro than John Boy - an area where 'Deliverance' was actually filmed. Play that banjo crooked-eye ... rock on.
My bust, when I first read your post I thought it said we would not beat anyone in orange. I am with you on what I know it to say now. Sorry you had show all that creativity, calling me a troll...but I can assure you that I am Gamecock all the way. Sometime I read faster than my brain can process

Clemson, it's a given they will be healthy and well rested given that soft schedule.

Soft schedule makes for a soft team. When we get back on track, you'll see the difference between the two conferences when we play them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT