ADVERTISEMENT

TV

I came here looking for info on that subject. My guess would be since all TV slots are filled you can't bump another game. Most cable and satellite companies have alternate channels so I am assuming it would take on one of those. Of course ESPN3 seems more logical.

SEC alternate channel????, they need to put something on that channel

With Miss St. getting the 4pm slot with the SEC network then I imagine we get our coverage from ESPNU. Still to be determined

Happy about ESPN picking up, but does that mean that we're bumping other coverage already slated for that time slot on Saturday? Just curious.

ESPN is picking it up? That's just great. They probably want the nation to see Fournette run around, through & over us. I do not want to become the laughing stock of the SEC but it appears we're quickly headed in that direction.

ESPN is picking it up? That's just great. They probably want the nation to see Fournette run around, through & over us. I do not want to become the laughing stock of the SEC but it appears we're quickly headed in that direction.
I hope they do a "tel-a-thon" during the game. Hopefully they have numbers for viewers to text/call to donate. There are still a lot of people that need help. People that might not make the news...people that the National Gaurd isn't reaching...people that the Red Cross isn't reaching.

I hope they do a "tel-a-thon" during the game. Hopefully they have numbers for viewers to text/call to donate. There are still a lot of people that need help. People that might not make the news...people that the National Gaurd isn't reaching...people that the Red Cross isn't reaching.
Maybe they've thought about it. Every little bit counts

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT