ADVERTISEMENT

UGA quit today AND . . . .

I'm not sure about all the dancing by the Auburn players and the challenge by Malzahn up 30 points. After all, their goal is a rematch with Georgia in a couple of weeks in Atlanta. But maybe they're that confident and they don't care.

I would just like to say, Ahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaa!!!!!

Maybe that'll keep those mangy mutts off our board for a little while. Obnoxious braggarts. Couldn't have happened to a better bunch.

Really who has Jawga actually beaten beside ND?

The mighty Gamecocks who “put it on FL today”. Believe it or not, that is what
Matt Stinchcomb said just before the AL and MSU game, and it did not sound tongue-in-cheek. He sounded serious saying SC is playing a much better brand of football than last year. He obviously did not watch our game today.

Reactions: Langamecock
Matt Stinchcomb said just before the AL and MSU game, and it did not sound tongue-in-cheek. He sounded serious saying SC is playing a much better brand of football than last year. He obviously did not watch our game today.
We had an emotional game on the road last week but it wasn't long ago we would have lost today. We turned the ball over 4 times and won anyway so I would have taken a one point win...lol.

Reactions: joplin gamecock1

I am as frustrated as a fan can be after a WIN too, but are you implying this team is NOT playing a better brand of football than last year?

I will take Gus Malzahn over any former Saban assistant coach any day of the week
Malzahn showed how good a coach he is this year. Their QB was a detriment early in the year because he was a sitting duck and not their typical QB. They've got him moving a little more and gussied up their offense some to hit a defense some different ways. This team would not lose to UPC today, imo.

Malzahn showed how good a coach he is this year. Their QB was a detriment early in the year because he was a sitting duck and not their typical QB. They've got him moving a little more and gussied up their offense some to hit a defense some different ways. This team would not lose to UPC today, imo.

Actually, it's the opposite: Malzahn proved how bad a coach he was earlier in the year. Stidham was the number one rated dual-threat quarterback coming out of high school. Why wouldn't he be able to move around?

I am as frustrated as a fan can be after a WIN too, but are you implying this team is NOT playing a better brand of football than last year?
You're frustration is justified. As to the team playing better, well...one side of the ball is very much improved. The other side hasn't and is it's own worst enemy.
If that side of the ball could just play to it's potential we could be undefeated and leading the East.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT