ADVERTISEMENT

UGA-USC GAME THREAD!!!!!!

Glad to see the offense stayed in the locker room as well. Two uninspiring series to start off. Awesome job guys

See look at that. That's so pathetic! Are we that damn weak in the tackling department? Austin Peay didn't look this weak and helpless.

Might as well have coastal on the helmet instead of Carolina. Georgia’s toy!!!!!

I’m officially done defending Jake Bentley. Kid just missed a WIDE OPEN Rico Dowdele on the right side of the field on third down. He never even took his eyes off the middle of the field...he literally knows where he’s going with the ball before the ball is even snapped EVERY play. I’m DONE w/Bentley

Reactions: GarnetCarolina
Wonder what jackass gimmick G&B Traditions will talk us into next so they can sell shirts and hats? How about stickers on helmets that light up! Anytning to distract you from crap football.

That defense is a mess and there isnt enough band width on the internet to explain but its one of the worst in the sec if not all of college ball. This is a 6 possibly 7 win team.

Damn, two weeks into the season and we know with 99% certainty that we won't be in the SEC championship.

Sure would be nice to have a running threat at quarterback.

It’s much larger than one position. UGA is good! But unfortunately we have to catch them cause they ain’t coming back.
They lose one starter on offense next year... ONE!

SC is playing the 2nd or 3rd best team in the country.. the talent gap is wide

And this is why I stopped going to games a few years back. Not worth the price of season tickets to see this crap in person. Sitting in the chair and can turn this pathetic excuse of a football team.

I feel better now. Tommy said to not get down on myself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT