ADVERTISEMENT

UGA-USC GAME THREAD!!!!!!

Must have been one awesome halftime speech. Offense - two 3 and outs, Defense - give up 14 points on back-to-back drives.

Some of y’all are really funny. SC doesn’t recruit at UGA or CU’s level, but you still come on here and claim we’re going to beat them. Then, when we don’t win you bitch. Until we recruit the stars we can’t match up with these guys. It’s that simple. We don’t have a 43 year old SOS calling the ball plays.

And UGA had to replace all those starters on defense and it’s early season. They still dominate us.
Players are the difference! It’s why theyve dominated the series with a100 year sample size. Better recruiting!

How about something new.. quit bashing your team, Georgia is just much better, and they're better than everyone on their schedule

Reactions: cornstock84
And this is why I stopped going to games a few years back. Not worth the price of season tickets to see this crap in person. Sitting in the chair and can turn this pathetic excuse of a football team.
Partner, I understand your frustrations. But I truly believe our program has improved and is in good hands. I expect to see some better times, but we can't hang with the Big Boys right now.

Partner, I understand your frustrations. But I truly believe our program has improved and is in good hands. I expect to see some better times, but we can't hang with the Big Boys right now.

No doubt we have improved but to pay to watch this in person against the "big boys" ain't worth it is all I'm saying

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
$50 million on a football complex with a music studio and a hair place. No mention of a weight room. Not like our players would ever see the inside of it anyways.

Only the second game of the season and the excitement is over for this year. Meanwhile their running back is dragging 6 of our players for 7 yards...

Reactions: Judson1
Ok, this is really starting to get embarrassing. The score is bad enough but now they're just having their way with us. Shameful.

I watched West Florence dismantle my alma mater Lake City Thursday night and they had a running clock for the second half. Think we could make that happen here? Looks like that's the only thing that could keep UGA from hanging 60 on us today.

No doubt we have improved but to pay to watch this in person against the "big boys" ain't worth it is all I'm saying
I used to actually travel to Gainesville to watch us play Florida when Spurrier was down there. I hated getting beat like that but enjoyed the trips, as well as seeing a great team operate.

Kirby knew what he was doing. If you want to do a job well you go to a place with the best tools. We may be getting better. But we are in the best era ever for our closest neighbors.
Not good!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT