ADVERTISEMENT

UGA v. Bama thread... yawwwwwn

I said what I said. Georgia should have been out. I can tell a lot more than you think from stats. For one time or possession. I know Bama wore down GA defense in the championship. They will do that again if GA doesn’t figure out how to keep their offense on the field.
Who was more deserving?

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Who was more deserving?
Your just going to come up with a reason of why they shouldn’t. I’m not playing this game. I will leave you with this, if you took GA schedule and the loss in a conference championship, would that team be in? In any other conference? The answer is no and you know it. CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS DO NOT LOSE IN THE POST SEASON.

Bryce Young has hit a few of these inexperienced wide receivers in the hands for big plays or first downs that they just aren’t coming down with. It’s amazing what losing two world class receivers will do to an offense.

Bryce Young has hit a few of these inexperienced wide receivers in the hands for big plays or first downs that they just aren’t coming down with. It’s amazing what losing two world class receivers will do to an offense.

Bama to me is the better team so far but they’re just injured.

Your just going to come up with a reason of why they shouldn’t. I’m not playing this game. I will leave you with this, if you took GA schedule and the loss in a conference championship, would that team be in? In any other conference? The answer is no and you know it. CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS DO NOT LOSE IN THE POST SEASON.
So dumb. It’s the way it is structured. These are the 2 best teams and nobody disputes it…except for you.

For someone that says they don’t give 2 $hits about the game…you sure do a lot of time studying the stats to determine what’s going on. Haha. Which is ridiculous…

Remind me to never give credibility to anything you post.

So dumb. It’s the way it is structured. These are the 2 best teams and nobody disputes it…except for you.

For someone that says they don’t give 2 $hits about the game…you sure do a lot of time studying the stats to determine what’s going on. Haha. Which is ridiculous…

Remind me to never give credibility to anything you post.
I glanced at the score on espn and the time of possession. Took 30 sec tops

Put me on ignore buddy.

You said you could tell Bama wore down UGA’s defense? That’s more than glancing at the score.

Won’t ignore. Too much comedy. I love when people represent their brilliance when the reality is they have no clue.

The argument of winning your conference championship was had in another thread. I’m not the only one who has that stance. It’s the reason people want to put conference winners in a playoff. Polls are subjective anyone with a brain can see that.

The argument of winning your conference championship was had in another thread. I’m not the only one who has that stance. It’s the reason people want to put conference winners in a playoff. Polls are subjective anyone with a brain can see that.
I guess Notre Dame should’ve been in. Or Baylor.

What needs to happen is they need to do away with Conference Championships so we could watch the best 2 teams play tonight instead of having the preview in December.

These are still the 2 best teams. While you say people have a playoff structure they desire, NOBODY is disputing these two teams in the current structure. So it is what it is.

Georgia is certainly Championship caliber, which you claimed they weren’t. Even if they lose tonight, they are a championship caliber team.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
How is Bryce Young a Heisman winner if he can't score a TD?
He was awarded before this game. If the award was after this, he may not be.

Of course it ain’t over. And Georgia’s defense is pretty good. He lit them up in the SECCG. The Heisman is obscure now. It has become a “team” award instead of individual. Player has to have a great record, be on a contender, etc…. Young won the Heisman because nobody else really did anything either.

The guy that probably should’ve won it is Matt Corral. But Young’s stats were much better. But Corral was as good a QB as I saw all season.

Reactions: CockyinNoVa
If Georgia had a legitimate QB, they’d be your Champions. Bennett has done well for where he’s come from…but he’s clearly a weakness on that offense tonight. JT Daniels being a busy didn’t help. Amazing a team like UGA doesn’t have more options.

Of course Bennett will probably redeem himself here with a game-winning drive…

You’re misrepresenting that thread. Most supporting conference champs was to give all leagues a shot at the title. However, overwhelming majority also supported at large not just conference champs.

Those last two spots were horrible. First down he was about a yard short and they marked him 3 yards short. Second down he clearly picked up the 1st down but line judge marked him a yard short.

Ironic since the short yardage led to the TD pass.

Let’s see if Young has a TD drive and 2-point conversion in him. If he does, these UGA fans may not survive this after 4 years ago.

Bamas offense is too handicapped with all the missing players. Can’t beat UGA with the second string.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT