ADVERTISEMENT

UGA v. Bama thread... yawwwwwn

Dawgs are gonna need to run the ball.

SBIV looks scairt and needs to step up in the pocket instead of running outside.

UGA clearly ran QB draw RPO on 3rd down but idiot ESPN announcer on sky cam thinks it was Bennet just scrambling after first read wasn’t there. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Williams is done. Ouch, that knee isn’t supposed to bend to the side like that.

Good lord, Georgia’s defense is not “absolute crap”. No, they aren’t the best ever, which was a ridiculous claim. But they are probably still the best this year.

And the wheels on the UGA bus don’t go round and round, they may fall off.

1 RPO and 2 design passes. UGA better find a way to run the ball or this will get ugly. Can’t win this throwing 50+ times.

I love that the Pacific Islanders have found Bama.
Maybe we can start getting some of those guys.
To'oto'o is one of the best names in CFB. (pronounced toe-oh, toe-oh).

Reactions: DrMickey
Good lord, Georgia’s defense is not “absolute crap”. No, they aren’t the best ever, which was a ridiculous claim. But they are probably still the best this year.
Yes they’re the best this year but Bama has their number. That’s a lot of backups playing for Alabama on the offensive side of the ball too.

Reactions: HI Cock
Elite talent at college usually means a better DL than OL. OL continue to develop their game to a much greater degree in the pros all things considered. Disciplined football in college means disciplined defenses beating offensive finesse. This is elite football, if you can't enjoy impressive play or how difficult it is to charge through an OL, change direction to wrap up a RB by the tips of your fingers and toss him to the ground, then you don't like football, you like offense.

UGA needs to bring in JT Daniels and pull a Tua-type shocker to change things up. Current QB is she’ll shocked and will not throw deep even though Bama is vulnerable in secondary.

Funny penalty against UGA: “False start, offense, everyone except the snapper.”

psych-gotcha-again.jpg

I love that the Pacific Islanders have found Bama.
Maybe we can start getting some of those guys.
To'oto'o is one of the best names in CFB. (pronounced toe-oh, toe-oh).

You can't lump all Pacific Islanders together. The Samoans and Tongans both produce great football players, but live in different places in the states and choose different schools. Samoans are more likely to be Mormons, thus so many at BYU and Utah, but if not there, probably on the West Coast. Tongans on the other hand, some way got an "in" with the food service for airlines. So they tend to congregate near major airports all over the country, not just Utah or the West Coast. So the recruiting is very different depending on if Tongan or Samoan.

Reactions: mcbear30
Stats look boring. I’m not watching. A championship caliber team doesn’t lose in the post season.
What?? The best 2 teams in America happen to play in the same conference and were matched up in the SEC Title Game. Somebody had to win. Somebody had to lose. They are both here again dominating the teams that they played to get here.

I don’t know what’s dumber. That comment or the fact that you think you know how a game is going based on “stats”. It’s a 3-point game in the 2nd half and the winner wins a National Title. That’s a damn good stat.

What?? The best 2 teams in America happen to play in the same conference and were matched up in the SEC Title Game. Somebody had to win. Somebody had to lose. They are both here again dominating the teams that they played to get here.

I don’t know what’s dumber. That comment or the fact that you think you know how a game is going based on “stats”. It’s a 3-point game in the 2nd half and the winner wins a National Title. That’s a damn good stat.
I said what I said. Georgia should have been out. I can tell a lot more than you think from stats. For one time or possession. I know Bama wore down GA defense in the championship. They will do that again if GA doesn’t figure out how to keep their offense on the field.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT