ADVERTISEMENT

UGA v. Bama thread... yawwwwwn

Can’t really feel bad for Bama. What do they have like 50 National Championships in football?

Your just going to come up with a reason of why they shouldn’t. I’m not playing this game. I will leave you with this, if you took GA schedule and the loss in a conference championship, would that team be in? In any other conference? The answer is no and you know it. CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS DO NOT LOSE IN THE POST SEASON.
What do you say now, nostradamus?

I hope we get to experience this at least once in my lifetime.
Me too. Just 8-9 years ago we were dominating UGA. They made good decisions and we didn’t…though we almost hired they guy they did that led them to a title. But our program had already fallen too far by that point.

Hopefully Beamer can get something special going here. He’s done a lot of things right so far.

Muschamp was the missing piece to their NC dreams 😂

8a1f729db58a1405c7e9d475ac128019.jpg

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Me too. Just 8-9 years ago we were dominating UGA. They made good decisions and we didn’t…though we almost hired they guy they did that led them to a title. But our program had already fallen too far by that point.

Hopefully Beamer can get something special going here. He’s done a lot of things right so far.
Really sucks for Ray, that his desire to hire Kirby led to UGA hiring him.

Wonder if he could have made this happen here?

Anybody that ain’t watching is missing a good, hard-hitting football game.
And it was exactly as it should be, adjustments were made, the offenses came to life, leads were traded and then over team got shut down and this is why anyone who doesn't respect great football whether offensive or defensive are at fault, but the game they're watching.

Really sucks for Ray, that his desire to hire Kirby led to UGA hiring him.

Wonder if he could have made this happen here?
Probably would've taken longer to build up the same juggernaut but we'd probably be a contender eventually. I'm sure Beamer has taken the best parts of the process and mixed with some other stuff so if things can break away we might be able to build a contender here, breaking through is a different thing and luck is part of it.

I guess Notre Dame should’ve been in. Or Baylor.

What needs to happen is they need to do away with Conference Championships so we could watch the best 2 teams play tonight instead of having the preview in December.

These are still the 2 best teams. While you say people have a playoff structure they desire, NOBODY is disputing these two teams in the current structure. So it is what it is.

Georgia is certainly Championship caliber, which you claimed they weren’t. Even if they lose tonight, they are a championship caliber team.
This is not the answer, the answer is this dude getting over is dumb ideas and hang ups. We had a great game and a greater rematch between the top two teams.

Reactions: CockyinNoVa
He was awarded before this game. If the award was after this, he may not be.

Of course it ain’t over. And Georgia’s defense is pretty good. He lit them up in the SECCG. The Heisman is obscure now. It has become a “team” award instead of individual. Player has to have a great record, be on a contender, etc…. Young won the Heisman because nobody else really did anything either.

The guy that probably should’ve won it is Matt Corral. But Young’s stats were much better. But Corral was as good a QB as I saw all season.
I just think the qb of the team that is expected to win the National Championship is too often picked as Heisman, instead of someone who helps his team a lot more.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Kills me to see our 2 biggest rivals have multiples while we've never sniffed one. Every year it seems like its further away. I absolutely wanted Bama to win. Stars matter no matter what some knuckleheads on here say.

Kills me to see our 2 biggest rivals have multiples while we've never sniffed one. Every year it seems like its further away. I absolutely wanted Bama to win. Stars matter no matter what some knuckleheads on here say.
Georgia has quite a few stars as well. I think i remember reading that Bama and Ga were the top 2 teams with 5 star players

Bama was missing OL starters, top 2 WRs, starting CBs. Every team is banged up but UGA was relatively much healthier than Bama last night. It was not the same two teams who played in the SEC title game.
Which goes back to my point.

Your just going to come up with a reason of why they shouldn’t. I’m not playing this game. I will leave you with this, if you took GA schedule and the loss in a conference championship, would that team be in? In any other conference? The answer is no and you know it. CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS DO NOT LOSE IN THE POST SEASON.
It was a simple question. Your response comes across as you have no thought as to who else should have been in.

Bama was missing OL starters, top 2 WRs, starting CBs. Every team is banged up but UGA was relatively much healthier than Bama last night. It was not the same two teams who played in the SEC title game.
One of the most disappointing things about football.
We never get to see lots of these teams at their best because they lose some of their best players. 😟

Still, congrats to UGA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT