ADVERTISEMENT

UghA is still talking an awful lot about bama & not about their next game

Hopefully Michigan leaves no doubt. 44-13 type game that’s already over by halftime, say 30-6. It remains anbsolutely mind blowing that any USC fan would want UGA to win
Can't blame you for wanting Michigan to win. Georgia beats you more than often than Clemson and we know what a one sided "rivalry" that is.

Isn’t that similar to the mindset that got them beaten?
With respect, what are you talking about? Who at UGA is talking about Bama? You have some kind of insight which leads you to conclude UGA coaches are ignoring Michigan and focused on Bama? You watch the SEC Championship and come away with the impression it was "mindset" that beat UGA? Looked to me like a Heisman caliber (and ultimately, winning) QB lit them up. You think UGA went into that game looking past Bama to some undetermined playoff opponent?

I'm surrounded by UGA fans and they don't represent very well. Many don't even keep up with other teams in the league, all they know is UGA and convince themselves they're knowledgeable about CFB. OF WHICH THEY ARE NOT.

GO BIG BLUE.

Last edited:
Can't blame you for wanting Michigan to win. Georgia beats you more than often than Clemson and we know what a one sided "rivalry" that is.
Hating on the Dawgs seems to be something that many fan bases share. Funny how quickly Clemson fans became Bama fans after the Dawgs beat them in game 1. Same thing with Vol fans after UGA spanked Tennessee. They all start singing the praises of what Bama will do to UGA. For the moment, they're all Michigan fans.

I'm surrounded by UGA fans some and they dont represent very well. Many don't even keep up with other teams in the league, all they know is UGA and convince themselves they're knowledgeable about CFB. OF WHICH THEY ARE NOT.

GO BIG BLUE.
Which is exactly the reason I asked the OP if was players or fans talking about Bama. He said it was on the SEC Network which I had on all day. You can find all the interviews with a simple Google search but it's difficult to find what doesn't exist.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Oh look, it’s the pooch validation thread. You guys have underachieved for 42 years. It will continue this year….What’s that? Yes I know USC has underachieved for 130 but it’s wayyyy above my pay grade, plus, we don’t have an on campus stadium

Oh look, it’s the pooch validation thread. You guys have underachieved for 42 years. It will continue this year….What’s that? Yes I know USC has underachieved for 130 but it’s wayyyy above my pay grade, plus, we don’t have an on campus stadium
The UGA fight motto: Wait Till Next Year !!!!!

Reactions: lostcock
Nah ..it's the thread where I call out one yours for making up things. Man up, OP. If Georgia players were thought to be overlooking Michigan, surely it would be talked about on ESPN and the SEC Network.

It’s like debating Dallas Cowboy fans, granted most UghA fans are more polite, even still
you reach a point where participating contributes nothing further.

maybe they are right and I exaggerate what I was seeing during the interview of their assistant coaches during their media cover for their bowl game on the SEC network & then for the first time in some of my 12,000 ish posts
I hatched this idea to troll UghA fans on the Gamecocks Board……. Still seams like I might be poking a pretty sensitive wound, even if I did possibly mishear or mis interpret.

pardon the drama but a football thread also seems pretty unique these days

Reactions: rogue cock
It’s like debating Dallas Cowboy fans, granted most UghA fans are more polite, even still
you reach a point where participating contributes nothing further.

maybe they are right and I exaggerate what I was seeing during the interview of their assistant coaches during their media cover for their bowl game on the SEC network & then for the first time in some of my 12,000 ish posts
I hatched this idea to troll UghA fans on the Gamecocks Board……. Still seams like I might be poking a pretty sensitive wound, even if I did possibly mishear or mis interpret.

pardon the drama but a football thread also seems pretty unique these days
No wounds. It was ridiculous for you to suggest UGA (and by that you clearly meant the players and coaches and not fans) was focused on Bama. Just own it.

Hopefully Michigan leaves no doubt. 44-13 type game that’s already over by halftime, say 30-6. It remains anbsolutely mind blowing that any USC fan would want UGA to win
Its a tough one for me as I got my MBA at TOSU but while Ohio State is my second favorite team, my heart still belongs to South Carolina. Go Meatchigan!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT