ADVERTISEMENT

Uh oh... (Burch)

This is just not true.. Regurgitated Myth... Muschamps job was never in doubt this year.. He's waiting to sign with teammates. This is straight from Burchs mouth.. Nice Conspiracy theory fits right in with the others currently out.

i have no idea about Burch or why you wouldn't sign and ask them to keep it quiet, that happens all the time. I don't think there is any real threat to him going anywhere else. Maybe LSU pushes hard and makes a move to get Momma a job. It seems like every staff was told he was coming, so I suspect a few don't trust him or his mom.

However, I don't believe for one second that Muschamp's job was never in danger. I 100% believe it was talked about if they should make a move, where would the money come from, how much blowback would there be, etc.

Caslen does not say the things he said with out there being an idea that a move was not only possible, but something he wanted to do.

Maybe the board shut it down, maybe Tanner talked him out of it. I don't know, but you will never convince me it wasn't considered. I believe he wanted to make a move and may have been shrewd enough to say some of the things he did said to force the issue and work to get his way.

The record this year was putrid at 4-8, lost to App St. but i believe it is just the symptom of a larger problem. Will does not know how to be a Head Coach. He has a great knowledge of the game, he is tireless worker and he is an above average recruiter. He does not know how to lead a football organization to produce an above average result with less than ideal circumstances. I can't remember how many OC's, i think it is 6 now, that he has had in only 8 years as a head coach. Supposedly he learned what he needed after number 3. There is something very wrong, everyone knows it and it isn't getting fixed b/c the leader has no clue how to make it work.

I have a close friend who just retired from the military. He worked for General Caslen for several years and he has a high regard for the General. He did not mince words. Caslen is sharp and does not accept mediocrity. He gets the job done, high IQ.

I have a strong belief that next year will be Will's last. There are major donor losses coming this year. I don't think the record is going to be much better next year, maybe we make it to 5-7, possibly 6-6. Most of the offensive production that was there this year is gone and i am not sure who is stepping up.

If Will goes 6-6 in year 5 with some of the same issues. How can you not make a move?

I don't see how anybody could possibly believe he is the answer after what we have seen. And if he isn't the answer, we should be looking for the answer, not applying band aids and hoping.

I don't see how anybody could possibly believe he is the answer after what we have seen. And if he isn't the answer, we should be looking for the answer, not applying band aids and hoping.

I don't think they are really applying band aids. I think they are just waiting to rip off the band aide when it won't hurt as much.

Reactions: GivEmDaSpurs
A tactic to help save WM's job. He is a secure commit. But helping a friend's Dad was the objective on the 18th. Feb. NSD could be too late. Their parents are aware that Caslen was ready to make changes November 1st and BOT stepped in and said wait until the season is over. BOT will not do anything until forced to.
Your Caslen information is wrong.

Reactions: GeoCocky
We need to lock all threads associated with unsigned kids. You morons are going to cause a kid to look elsewhere.

Maybe that should be a rule. No threads regarding kids that haven't signed or registered for classes.
Yes, I am sure this thread will cause a decommitment. This moron thinks you're the moron for not giving these kids more credit. You think they're stupid with zero intelligence or thats your inference.

Yes, I am sure this thread will cause a decommitment. This moron thinks you're the moron for not giving these kids more credit. You think they're stupid with zero intelligence or thats your inference.

I guarantee the kid has already signed. Now the HC might be the only one with the fax, but he's signed.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
No. More like prevent morons like you and everyone else that judges an adolescent on his decisions that none of you ever had to face. Most of you make me sick when you judge these minors. Act like an adult.

No. More like prevent morons like you and everyone else that judges an adolescent on his decisions that none of you ever had to face. Most of you make me sick when you judge these minors. Act like an adult.
I haven't judged any recruit. I just judged you for calling us morons when you're the one indirectly insulting them.

Wrong about what? Go back and do the research, you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Ellis Johnson was always the main recruiter in the Rock Hill area, and a great one at that! Any other 'research' you may have probably comes from the dark side of Pickens county, lol.

Reactions: rogue cock
I haven't judged any recruit. I just judged you for calling us morons when you're the one indirectly insulting them.
Please indicate what part of my sentence indirectly insulted recruits? I was pretty much directly attacking morons that pretend to be adults.

Reactions: carolinamyke
Ellis Johnson was always the main recruiter in the Rock Hill area, and a great one at that! Any other 'research' you may have probably comes from the dark side of Pickens county, lol.

It’s perfectly clear you have no idea what you’re talking about.

EJ handed Clowney’s recruitment over to Ward, because he wasn’t making any headway.

Like I said... do the research. You’re clueless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT