ADVERTISEMENT

Uniform prediction thread

I think they should go all black. They need to go in with a nothing-to-lose us-against-the-world mentality. Just have a mean and nasty attitude. Probably won't work but why not?

Reactions: HI Cock
This is the look I predict:

545861d28e2c6.image.jpg

Oh, sorry, did you mean the players?

Go ahead and play in our street clothes or jersey only, that's usually our game uniform anyway for most of our players. Make sure we give our RB and WR hunters orange gloves so they'll be easier to spot when they wave out after a play.

Does Rod’s exile from FGF end with the season or is his banishment permanent?
Our level of play has trended downward since he was banished. Plus, we have no regular uni prediction threads.

Our level of play has trended downward since he was banished. Plus, we have no regular uni prediction threads.

I saw that guy over on college football soundoff. Went over there & made a post to see if I had posting privileges there. There are some hilarious fools there.

All brown to match the sh/;( effort. “What can brown do for you?”

Tanner and muschump wear pink to match the piece of paper in their mailbox.

Garnet helmets, black throwback jersey,white pants... We are undefeated in this combo.... I think we only wore them once...o_O

Should be an interesting conversation this week.

Perhaps, the team would be best served by running out of the tunnel totally naked and streaking to the sidelines.

It would let our players show their ass, to klemsin, one last time and allow the coaches to see what Real Game Cocks look like.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tall Squirrel
Perhaps, the team would be best served by running out of the tunnel totally naked and streaking to the sidelines.

It would let our players show their ass, to klemsin, one last time and allow the coaches to see what Real Game Cocks look like.

Great idea .... but it wouldn't work this week. After watching our O-line the past two games I'm pretty sure they're all having their period!

The really sad part about this uniform discussion is that Clemson won't even feel the need to wear those stupid orange pants to beat the snot out of us in our own stadium.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT