ADVERTISEMENT

USC at Kentucky game thread

Just that little subtle push by the UK DB causes that incompletion

Team looks completely unprepared (again). Defense barks like they've done something (they haven't). Big Game Jake is in the house. Dowdle is LOL bad (again). I would piss and moan but I'm strangely disaffected. Just feel sorry for people that waste money on this program with very little to show for it. They must be clinically insane.

They ain’t THAT good.

Ok. Even more Quintessential Gamecock football. Totally blown call by the refs. Then a clear shot and missed tackle.

We ARE who we ARE.
And 2 more...

Get clotheslined by your own guy on the KR.
Trip over the yard line on a wide open run.

WTF

Reactions: Judson1
Dumb stuff here, this is exactly why I never watch Will Muschamp’s show or listen to his press conferences. I still haven’t gotten used to him being our head coach! This can no longer be blamed on the last administration. This is sad.
Didn't take me three years to realize he can't coach

Reactions: Brace1
Why is EDWARDS even starting - he has dropped too many passes lately

Yeap but we will tolerate because we always have . Maybe next year or the year after that . It’s obviously still Spurrier’s fault ... right ??

Yeah we give him more time. Worked for sparky and fat brad

Team looks completely unprepared (again). Defense barks like they've done something (they haven't). Big Game Jake is in the house. Dowdle is LOL bad (again). I would piss and moan but I'm strangely disaffected. Just feel sorry for people that waste money on this program with very little to show for it. They must be clinically insane.
Every big game this happens. Muschamp is not a big game coach, there’s no doubt about that.

Reactions: Vincent Hanna
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT