ADVERTISEMENT

USC at Kentucky game thread

Another missed tackle. Drive killing missed tackle. This will lead to 6. A staple of the Muschamp Defense. How in the world does he get off the hook with this crap?

Get Sterling’s butt on the bench for the rest of the game. Missed tackle and a face mask. Get this whole team on the bench.

Dude, I feel your pain and love your optimism, but just as you and I were discussing the Ryder Cup the other morning.......IT AIN’T GONNA GET ANY BETTER AND IT AIN’T GONNA HAPPEN!

Yep, this is over and it’s going to be a black eye on the history of Gamecock football...which already had enough black eyes. We lose next week against Mizzou. We’ll have to schedule a Dec 1st game to hope to become bowl eligible.

Ok. Even more Quintessential Gamecock football. Totally blown call by the refs. Then a clear shot and missed tackle.

We ARE who we ARE.

BAD THING about that last touchdown was that even though Thomas missed it - he slowed him down in the backfield and we still didnt have anybody within 5 yards of him

Said it from day 1, muschamp is a good recruiter but not a head coach! This team is a reflection of what we will always be.

I'm as pissed as everyone else but I don't see how everyone is pinning this on Jake. Sure he's missed a few but he doesn't play defense and that's where this game is being lost.

Dude, I feel your pain and love your optimism, but just as you and I were discussing the Ryder Cup the other morning.......IT AIN’T GONNA GET ANY BETTER AND IT AIN’T GONNA HAPPEN!

Yep, this is over and it’s going to be a black eye on the history of Gamecock football...which already had enough black eyes. We lose next week against Mizzou. We’ll have to schedule a Dec 1st game to hope to become bowl eligible.
I think it will be pretty safe to say that we ain't going bowling

Reactions: Golden Cock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT