ADVERTISEMENT

USC at Kentucky game thread

I know Kentucky has a pretty good team this season. I’m still more angry about the previous 4 than I’ll be tonight.

More than anything I’m just getting tired of watching the Muschamp brand of football. Boring, slow, complicated...he’s done fine here. But I’m not sure we’ll see better results than we’ve already seen.

Also, I know I’m just pissed about this start so far. I hope we come back and win. Still...it is boring and I have always felt like this.

What a bunch of pathetic morons - man wide open x2 for touchdowns and Bentley cant get it done

Well I won't blame Bentley that time. That was hella effort on his part. This whole team just flat out sucks, I'm afraid.

Get this whole team out of the game. Underthrown, a bit. But gotta make that freaking catch. Both guys need their butts kicked. This whole team needs their butt kicked...and they’re going to get it from UK.

We have ******S FOR DEFENSIVE LINEMEN - THEY HAD RATHER GRABASS WITH THE OLINE INSTEAD OF GETTING OFF BLOCKS AND MAKING TAKCLES

Quintessential GAMECOCK football. That's 2 chances at a TD. Both missed.

2 EASY chances at a TD.

Reactions: TheReelEss
And now Bentley is turning into Garcia.

There is no urgency in this offense, and no attack in the defense. This is pathetic.

Let be honest...Jake is mostly hype. The announcers make him out to be Joe Montana "cerebral quarterback."

How about do something?

Reactions: cornstock84
I’ve seen enough Jake Bentley. He literally had 2 wide open TD passes on that possession and under threw both. This game is now over. Georgia game, he ended the game on our first possession. He can beat up on little teams, but lays a turd literally every time we have a big game

Reactions: nlstanford
Wish it was a day game so I could go fishing and salvage it. Hillinski will be starting by 5th week next season.

Nobody has run on us like this! Even GA! What is KY’s O line doing? Are they holding on every play?

I know Kentucky has a pretty good team this season. I’m still more angry about the previous 4 than I’ll be tonight.

More than anything I’m just getting tired of watching the Muschamp brand of football. Boring, slow, complicated...he’s done fine here. But I’m not sure we’ll see better results than we’ve already seen.

Also, I know I’m just pissed about this start so far. I hope we come back and win. Still...it is boring and I have always felt like this.

Dude, I feel your pain and love your optimism, but just as you and I were discussing the Ryder Cup the other morning.......IT AIN’T GONNA GET ANY BETTER AND IT AIN’T GONNA HAPPEN!

I’ve seen enough Jake Bentley. He literally had 2 wide open TD passes on that possession and under threw both. This game is now over. Georgia game, he ended the game on our first possession. He can beat up on little teams, but lays a turd literally every time we have a big game
Edwards had the entire field ahead of him and gets an underthrow. Should have caught it though

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT