ADVERTISEMENT

USC at Kentucky game thread

If you win thettoss, get the ball first and don't do anything, you've crapped the bed.

And we took a shot deep on our first play which really put us in a tough position if you don’t get something on 2nd down. Which makes perfect sense...we scored first play of the game last season and still lost. Need to do a better job of getting something out of these possessions.

Seriously, I can tell believe Dowdle and Denson are the best we got...

Getting our asses outcoached in very phase of the game right now - where the hell was the LB covering the TE??

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
That has to be the dumbest thing I’ve seen on special teams. It wasn’t going into the end zone yet we dive on it and cause a touchback

This is a bad football team . Watch the replay on that punt . The gunners slowed up and assumed the ball was going into the end zone . We don’t want this game . We deserve to get whipped . Pitiful

Boy, what a bonehead play on STs. That ball wasn't going into the ed zone. I think I'll just jump on the damn thing!

Damn UK holding is sooo obvious and refs just watching the damn game - call it assholes

Reactions: Judson1
Make sure to roll into the end zone when you're downing a punt. Beautiful work

Either KY is holding like hell or they are they greatest pass blocking team I’ve seen ... or our D front is playing in lead shoes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT