ADVERTISEMENT

USC game thread...

Well crap....o line doing what they do best. Watch the defense tackle the qb....I'm not sure we win another sec game this year.

No screens....cant throw the ball away....take sacks.....nobody can block worth $hit.....rediculous to give a game away like this!

Is it too much to ask to find a punter and a kicker who aren't pussies and can do their jobs? My goodness our special teams suck. Amongst other departments....

We are still too predictable in the running game ... No imagination. When it is a running play, it is the same thing ..

Muschamp will never work again when he leaves here, but the sickening thing is he won't have to unless he's blown millions....millions

Is Jake trying to set a record for completion percentage? Sometimes you got to throw it away.

Dang. And I thought we could get another coach fired after this win.

Like we're suddenly a high school team.
Alright guys... headed to work now.
We all carry the same burden. Being a Gamecock fan!

They treated us like we were Murray St tonight. Turned it on when they had to.
Good night

We've just run out of gas. Sad thing is we could still be up in the game. The Bentley turnover inside their 10 and the mussed FG have killed us.

Times like this make you wonder why we're so dang conservative at the end of halves. Coach just doesn't have that killer instinct.

Our defense is tired and the offense has lost its edge. Hope they get it going again here or this game is over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT