ADVERTISEMENT

*** USC-KENTUCKY GAME THREAD ***

Is it a law we have to give receivers 10 yard cushions? Plus, they still get beat deep with that.

I say we fire all of the coaches and just start over. When you lose to Kentucky two years in a row you need a change.

This whole coaching staff needs to go....every year gets worse and worse and I don't give a crap about those 11 win seasons anymore.

Whoever thought we would wish we could swap players and coaches with KENSUCKY.. Unreal, their players all look stringer.and faster than anything we have...

I'm done. As long as people are stupid enough to invest time and money in this shit, this is what we'll get. Bottom line is that as long as they're making record profits, they couldn't care less about the product they put out. If Spurrier was serious about winning, Ward would've NEVER been DC

Gamecock my whole 40 years on this planet , so save the " he's a Clemson fan" comments . But for all you people worried about what Clemson does and any other program for that matter. Worry about why we don't compete year after year , why we don't hold any conference or national titles on the shelf . And if we ever do see that day... Act like you have some class and stop worrying about every move another program does . Sounds like jealousy to me.

Reactions: G-C-Gamecock
Can somebody tell me...when the defensive end is getting pushed way around the QB, why does he keep running that way instead of peeling back the other way? He left a huge running lane for the KY QB to score!

Those 11 win seasons seem like ages ago. I'm grateful for what all Spurrier has done but I really don't want to go back to being the doormat of the SEC East.

Good luck with that request friend, we can be the worst team in the SEC and people on this board will sill run their mouth.

I went to the UK game last year at Lex and left feeling like we handed it to them. Tonight is making me feel like USC is the 13th best team in the league.

Lot of people saying "they."

Win or lose or get stomped, the Gamecocks are always "we."

Poor coaching and poor talent, that pretty much sums it up and pretty ugly if you ask me

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT