ADVERTISEMENT

***** USC-UNC GAME THREAD *****

• Thread starter Brian Shoemaker
  • Start date
Yea makes you wonder what the heck they do during camp...maybe the players just aren't that good, who knows.

Just settle down and play. First game normal 1st qtr jitters and gaffes. Now let's play. No bailing out yet.

I agree...he needs to calm down...easiest thing to do is run the ball if he isn't comfortable with what he sees...there are a LOT of lanes to run the ball as a QB...

Aiet 2 good ones in a row for Mitch....keep pluggin

Keep pounding the ball...they will eventually find an identity...lots of lanes to run for the QB.

Could give Nunez the ball though...

Mitch...LOL...wrong side on the handoff...

Mitch isn't horrible. I see possibilities...but he's got to get over his fear of getting hit.

Why does it take us so long to hike the ball. That's part of the reason UNC is so effective. Our offense needs the entire clock to get off a play.

First impressions we are outmatched on both sides of the ball . We have many new players and it shows.
Yeah, some mistakes but not outmatched both sides of ball. We will be alright. Need TD instead of FG. Think you have Cooper at qb for two snaps to get five yards. NO PENALTIES

Have we ever played a dominant opening day game? I am 43 years old and I am struggling to remember one.

New year same defense....Problem is there is no offense to keep games close this year. Hoke was right he simplified the defense so much that the other team can now go 90 yards even quicker....lol

You have to remember that this pace would affect any new defense or change of defense. They need a few games to work out the kinks...

And now Mitch-Cooper...hope to see a lot of that this year.

Yeah, some mistakes but not outmatched both sides of ball. We will be alright. Need TD instead of FG. Think you have Cooper at qb for two snaps to get five yards. NO PENALTIES
LOL, don't do that. I meant Mitch at QB and slant to Pharoah!

I think clippin my toenails worked well... I didn't cut them because last year before TaM I cut them and you see what happened.

I cut them a few minutes ago and we scored.... If we win you all are welcome.

Just have to get the secondary on the same page...they looked lost.

Good thing is the offense held the ball long enough that we had time to talk about it.

Great drive right there. Mitch seemed to settle down last series and we ran the ball very well.

Defense needs a stop here. Hopefully our DB's will play closer to the line of scrimmage against their WR's

Need a big play from the D. Gotta put some fear into their QB...I want to see a SACK!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT