ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccination passport to sporting events is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did Nazi that coming but I guess this is what happens when a virus gets politicized.

Just a reminder...
If you have Ebola, hepatitis, shingles, MSRA, meningitis, conjunctivitis, strep throat, measles, mumps, rubella, diphtheria, pertussis, tuberculosis, chicken pox, or a cold/flu/cough you may still travel, go to a ballgame, go to work, go to school, go to a gym, go to a restaurant, go to a mall, go to a grocery store, go to a theater, or got to a concert. No masks, no precautions.

They would have to refund all tickets sold if they mandate this. You shouldn’t lose your money for tickets if you aren’t vaccinated. That’s basically stealing peoples money.

I did Nazi that coming but I guess this is what happens when a virus gets politicized.

Just a reminder...
If you have Ebola, hepatitis, shingles, MSRA, meningitis, conjunctivitis, strep throat, measles, mumps, rubella, diphtheria, pertussis, tuberculosis, chicken pox, or a cold/flu/cough you may still travel, go to a ballgame, go to work, go to school, go to a gym, go to a restaurant, go to a mall, go to a grocery store, go to a theater, or got to a concert. No masks, no precautions.
I was in a restaurant a few weeks ago and saw a roach crawling across the floor. I got up on outta there fast! Covid was the last thing on my mind!

Reactions: BigTomE

Just a reminder...
If you had any of those, chances are good to excellent you would probably not go to any of these events you mentioned, since you would feel too sick to go.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2

Just a reminder...
I hope you are aware that the guidance for people infected with any of those diseases is the same as with covid- many are covered and easily prevented by vaccination and the CDC recommends getting one. If you know you have any of those illnesses you are absolutely encouraged to stay home and isolate until you are better. The difference is that there is not active community spread of any any of those that are a public health threat at this time resulting in over 100,000 new cases a day and over a half million Americans DYING each year from them. Your “logic” reminds me of the black plague memes going around right now:

Reactions: Game...Cocks82
Not surprised they’d try this in Oregon. Go ahead and try it in SEC country and see what happens. If Carolina tries it then I’ll go pull for a team that doesn’t. We suck ass anyway, been looking for a reason to find a new team.

I hope you are aware that the guidance for people infected with any of those diseases is the same as with covid- many are covered and easily prevented by vaccination and the CDC recommends getting one. If you know you have any of those illnesses you are absolutely encouraged to stay home and isolate until you are better. The difference is that there is not active community spread of any any of those that are a public health threat at this time resulting in over 100,000 new cases a day and over a half million Americans DYING each year from them. Your “logic” reminds me of the black plague memes going around right now:

You're correct.... The "active community spread" of influenza/flu has all but disappeared for the last 1.5 years. Strange, don't you think?

In other news....Today in Bloomberg.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...p-up-with-virus-creating-worry-for-vaccinated

"....Vaccinated people appear to be getting the coronavirus at a surprisingly high rate. But exactly how often isn’t clear, nor is it certain how likely they are to spread the virus to others. And now, there’s growing concern that vaccinated people may be more vulnerable to serious illness than previously thought."

Tucker Carlson also flat out stated "the vaccines don't work" on his show last night.

If you had any of those, chances are good to excellent you would probably not go to any of these events you mentioned, since you would feel too sick to go.

Exactly. Almost the exact opposite of most covid cases. I don't remeber the exact number reported by the CDC but it one time I think the number was greater than 90% of cases were mild or assymptomatic? Then the CDC admitted that assymptomatic spread was a bunch of bologna.

You're correct.... The "active community spread" of influenza/flu has all but disappeared for the last 1.5 years. Strange, don't you think?
Not really… Most people were wearing masks more, using disinfectants, washing their hands, and avoiding large crowds. It is as if those measures actually had an impact on limiting the spread of a contagious virus or something! Imagine that…

Reactions: DaddyRooster
Not really… Most people were wearing masks more, using disinfectants, washing their hands, and avoiding large crowds. It is as if those measures actually had an impact on limiting the spread of a contagious virus or something! Imagine that…

This is the antithesis of how the immune system operates and it's exactly why people have turned to probiotics and such to try to reclaim their health.

Sterilizing the world only makes viruses, bacteria and funguses more virulent. Check serious infection rates in hospitals for further reference.

We cannot forget that 99.7% of the world survives COVID and that the vast majority of deaths tied to it also had hpyertension, obesity, heart/lung issues and were 77+ years of age on average.

Last edited:
I haven’t been doing any of that stuff and I didn’t get the Shanghai Shimmy or the flu.

Maybe. But the probability that influenza cases were reported as coronavirus cases is higher considering influenza cases went from millions per year, year after year, to almost complete eradicated in just over 18 months.

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
This is the antithesis of how the immune system operates and it's exactly why people have turned to probiotics and such to try to reclaim their health.

Sterilizing the world only makes viruses, bacteria and funguses more virulent. Check serious infection rates in hospitals for further reference.

We cannot forget that 99.7% of the world survives COVID and that the vast majority of deaths tied to it also had hpyertension, obesity, heart/lung issues and were 77+ years of age on average.

Great point. I find it so strange the the CDC is preaching masks, hand sanitizer/hand washing, social distancing, etc... But not mention of the importance of exercise, sunshine, healthy eating, sleep, hydration, quit smoking/drinking, etc...

I haven’t been doing any of that stuff and I didn’t get the Shanghai Shimmy or the flu.
Well I didn’t do much of that stuff myself either (if I went somewhere that requires a mask I wear it, I have been vaccinated, when the lock down orders were in place I mostly stayed home… but I was not and still am not terribly worried about Covid taking ME out) and I did catch it (6 months prior to being vaccinated). Anecdotal one offs do not explain much or indicate a trend or meaningful result.

Great point. I find it so strange the the CDC is preaching masks, hand sanitizer/hand washing, social distancing, etc... But not mention of the importance of exercise, sunshine, healthy eating, sleep, hydration, quit smoking/drinking, etc...

Totally Agree. "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."

Unfortunately, preventative care doesn't fit their business model.

I am pretty sure the CDC has an entire office dedicated to smoking and it’s impacts on your heath, they also recommend regular exercise and getting 6-8 hours of sleep every night.

This is completely skewed- nobody is sterilizing the world. Sure, if your immune system is never exposed to germs you will create less natural antibodies… That does not mean we should all go around licking toilet seats and trying to contract potentially deadly illnesses.

This is completely skewed- nobody is sterilizing the world. Sure, if your immune system is never exposed to germs you will create less natural antibodies… That does not mean we should all go around licking toilet seats and trying to contract potentially deadly illnesses.

What? They are trying to vaccinate the world - including children with virtually no risk whatsoever. That has the potential to create far more virtulent strains and many now believe that is what we are witnessing.

It's located in the deep basement.

If only they would pay celebrities to dance and sing about it, rather than vaccines.
Welcome to the deep basement I guess… An completely public, easy to find, Huge section of their website devoted to smoking, quitting smoking and the health impacts of smoking.
You also REALLY have to dig to find their guidelines on physical activity and excercise:
Took me 5 seconds of googling to find that one! Those shady bastards… 😂

Welcome to the deep basement I guess… An completely public, easy to find, Huge section of their website devoted to smoking, quitting smoking and the health impacts of smoking.
You also REALLY have to dig to find their guidelines on physical activity and excercise:
Took me 5 seconds of googling to find that one! Those shady bastards… 😂

Comeon man. You're grasping now.

Where is the multi-billion dollar marketing blitz for maintaiing good health like we have with this vaccine? Where are the warnings about 98% of the ultra-processed food in the grocery stores our bodies can't digest.

The answer is that it's never happened.

What? They are trying to vaccinate the world - including children with virtually no risk whatsoever. That has the potential to create far more virtulent strains and many now believe that is what we are witnessing.
That is not what is creating new variants! Variants energe from infection not from vaccination.. vaccination is not sterilization. You are clearly confused about how any of this works. Pediatric hospitalizations are on the rise from the Delta variant.. and nobody is actually vaccinating kids yet- nobody under 12 can even get the vaccine at this point. My own daughter caught covid from school last year, she did get sick, she did run a fever, kids are absolutely NOT immune to this- and thus far they are seeing a massive surge of infections as schools go back in session. Literally every word you just typed was wrong.

Comeon man. You're grasping now.

Where is the multi-billion dollar marketing blitz for maintaiing good health like we have with this vaccine? Where are the warnings about 98% of the ultra-processed food in the grocery stores our bodies can't digest.

The answer is that it's never happened.
I am not grasping, you are literally making stuff up! All the things you claim the CDC does not endorse they do in fact endorse. If you are asking why they are focusing more resources on covid it is obvious to anyone with common sense- covid is the clear and present dangerous disease and they are trying to control it as best they can. That is kind of their stated primary mission being the “Center for Disease Control” and all…

I wonder how HIPAA laws will work with the passport. Does the ticket taker really need to know a persons medical history.? Lots of questions. Anyone have any answers? Wouldn’t this also apply to restaurants requiring a passport? I am just asking?

I wonder how HIPAA laws will work with the passport. Does the ticket taker really need to know a persons medical history.? Lots of questions. Anyone have any answers? Wouldn’t this also apply to restaurants requiring a passport? I am just asking?
Good point, I also demand to know the STD status of every person in the stadium. You never know what happens in those bathrooms in Willy B.

Good point, I also demand to know the STD status of every person in the stadium. You never know what happens in those bathrooms in Willy B.
Absolutely, every worker in the stadium including all concession workers needs to prove they have no communicable disease, Hepatitis A, B etc. Any patron would surely want to make sure they arent handling food and drinks. See where this goes...

Reactions: Elgringo
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT