ADVERTISEMENT

Wake up Qualwk and WCCP it is not a dream. Zion trolled you

I live in Pickens, but been a South Carolina fan all my life (65).. I had to run some errands Friday and turned on WCCP.. (its the only time I even listen a little bit).. well Qualk was boasting how the other fans of the schools Zion was considering may as well not even watch the press conference.. "Zion will be wearing orange and purple next season".. he said it in a smart aleck tone.. he said something about the mayor of Columbia doing what he did and was hollering,, that's a violation for sure.. that station host cant go two sentences without throwing shade at South Carolina.. by his tweets he is in South bend for the 1-5 lady tigers radio broadcast today.. so he probably wont be on the air Monday. heck WCCP may have sudden power failure on Monday as well.. what a joke of a supposed "sports talk" radio station

I live in Pickens, but been a South Carolina fan all my life (65).. I had to run some errands Friday and turned on WCCP.. (its the only time I even listen a little bit).. well Qualk was boasting how the other fans of the schools Zion was considering may as well not even watch the press conference.. "Zion will be wearing orange and purple next season".. he said it in a smart aleck tone.. he said something about the mayor of Columbia doing what he did and was hollering,, that's a violation for sure.. that station host cant go two sentences without throwing shade at South Carolina.. by his tweets he is in South bend for the 1-5 lady tigers radio broadcast today.. so he probably wont be on the air Monday. heck WCCP may have sudden power failure on Monday as well.. what a joke of a supposed "sports talk" radio station
Sounds like a typical tater...obsessed with USC.

More like put on a clemson cap, took it off and shat in it, and then put on the cap of a real basketball school.
After he did all that, he got sentimental and shed crocodile tears about how much he respected the Gamecocks and Clemson, and professed his undying love for his state!!!

Reactions: Lakecock1
Listened to Plyler Friday morning. He, and his supposed Clemson insider, were just giggling that it was a slam dunk that Zion was coming to Clemson. A bit of a cocky attitude. Zion was coming to change the program forever and Brad Brownell would be the greatest coach in the history of basketball. Then came Monday. Totally different vibe. Realization had set in that Clemson was still a mediocre program and probably would be forever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT