ADVERTISEMENT

Was in sec. 345 @ BOA Stadium

Did you guys see what Jake was seeing? Not to put the kid down, but the game had no rhythm for us.

The defense was within 10 yards of LOS. How can we not stretch the field.

That scanning the cup thing has to be the stupidest idea I've ever heard. And the bathroom lines were long as hell for an empty stadium. This was my first time at BOA and I think Willy B is better except for the amount of attendants in the stadium. The concessions were a pain, you ever knew if you were in a cash line or credit card line.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
That scanning the cup thing has to be the stupidest idea I've ever heard. And the bathroom lines were long as hell for an empty stadium. This was my first time at BOA and I think Willy B is better except for the amount of attendants in the stadium. The concessions were a pain, you ever knew if you were in a cash line or credit card line.

Don’t think I could eat or drink anything at BOA stadium after the ESPN article that came out unless I was having a heat stroke and needed water....kind of like the UGA game. Seriously thought I was near death.

Don’t think I could eat or drink anything at BOA stadium after the ESPN article that came out unless I was having a heat stroke and needed water....kind of like the UGA game. Seriously thought I was near death.
Oh I mostly drank and got a Pepsi that had free refills. The problem is there was always a line because no one knew to scan their cup in order for the machine to work. Dumbest idea ever. If Williams Brice would add a cash bar in The Zone it would be the best ever! I did like sitting on the 43 yard line though. Too bad the action wasn't worth watching from awesome seats.

We were in section 232. Never waited more than five minutes in the bathroom or concession lines

Section 123. No problems with lines for bathrooms or concessions. Not sure what the scan your cup thing was about. Also we waited until the night before to buy our tix. Plenty of good seats available for cheap.

Reactions: drawplay000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT