ADVERTISEMENT

Was watching the Duke game again and..

aj&uscgrad

Jul 16, 2000
Realized I overlooked the contribution that Keita made in the first half. He played more minutes than I realized and played really good defense, got a couple of rebounds and was fighting all of the time inside making nothing easy for Duke.

Where can I watch the Duke game? I failed to tape the game as it was being played. I haven't seen any of the game except some highlights.

They really aired it last night on CBS Sports channel. Wouldn't be surprised if they don't do it again.

If Keita can improve on the offensive end at the rate that Silva has, watch out.

Realized I overlooked the contribution that Keita made in the first half. He played more minutes than I realized and played really good defense, got a couple of rebounds and was fighting all of the time inside making nothing easy for Duke.

Your post made me go back and look at where Silva was ranked coming out of high school. I remembered that he was a Top 100 recruit. Didn't remember that he chose us over Georgetown, Syracuse and Villanova!

Reactions: garnetandglad
If Keita can improve on the offensive end at the rate that Silva has, watch out.

Keita disappeared from the roster for a bunch of games mid season. He has a whole lot of potential, and there is no better developer of big men than FM's staff. Looking forward to his improvement at a rapid pace the next couple of years. Likewise Kotsar, who already has some offensive skills.

Keita disappeared from the roster for a bunch of games mid season. He has a whole lot of potential, and there is no better developer of big men than FM's staff. Looking forward to his improvement at a rapid pace the next couple of years. Likewise Kotsar, who already has some offensive skills.

Right. Big Chat's improvement was pretty impressive and Silva's from year 1 to 2 has been unreal. If Kotsar/Keita/Guyue can do the same, we could be pretty solid down low. You're right that Kotsar is probably the furthest along right now. He and Silva should be good for us next year

Right. Big Chat's improvement was pretty impressive and Silva's from year 1 to 2 has been unreal. If Kotsar/Keita/Guyue can do the same, we could be pretty solid down low. You're right that Kotsar is probably the furthest along right now. He and Silva should be good for us next year

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

I feel like Big Chat was similar his freshman year and he ended up being a solid contributor. I'm just saying if he improves at a similar rate that Silva did, he could be serviceable. he certainly has a long way to go. Kotsar is way ahead and even Kieta is ahead

I feel like Big Chat was similar his freshman year and he ended up being a solid contributor. I'm just saying if he improves at a similar rate that Silva did, he could be serviceable. he certainly has a long way to go. Kotsar is way ahead and even Kieta is ahead

Hey, if Gueye ever gets to the point where he averages 8 pts/game & 5 rebounds a game, I'll run naked down Main St. in Sumter.

Reactions: jon#
Keita does well to stay on his feet at this point---the basketball looks like a hot potato in his hands!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT