ADVERTISEMENT

WBB GAMETHREAD: # 2 Stanford vs # 1 Gamecocks

Stanford played the game I was afraid they was going to play. This is the best half I have seen them play this season. 2nd half adjustments will be key. Hopefully they'll cool off but we're still in it. We just got to play a little smarter. Thankfully we're not in foul trouble .

Reactions: mavcock
Stanford played the game I was afraid they was going to play. This is the best half I have seen them play this season. 2nd half adjustments will be key. Hopefully they'll cool off but we're still in it. We just got to play a little smarter. Thankfully we're not in foul trouble .
They are also fouling up the bigs and getting away with it. Weakness is exposed on man to man driving to the basket, they can't stop it and they have hit 6 3's and 2 very lucky ones. When it's not your night. Learn from it and get someone that can shoot 10 footers. It doesn't help when you have 4 players on the court that won't shoot.

So we'll end up #2 and they'll be #1. Not that big of a deal. Probably wasn't going to go undefeated anyway.

They are the better team tonight. They are 6-11 from 3 pt. We are 1-9 and we are getting outrebounded and they have nine blocks. Glad the Frisco Bowl is on.

I just think Stanford wants it and is playing much more physical.
They are letting a
They are also fouling up the bigs and getting away with it. Weakness is exposed on man to man driving to the basket, they can't stop it and they have hit 6 3's and 2 very lucky ones. When it's not your night. Learn from it and get someone that can shoot 10 footers. It doesn't help when you have 4 players on the court that won't shoot.
They are allowing a lot of contact, especially when it comes to Boston and Amihere but we'll see if that changes in 2nd half. I saw Dawn plead to the refs about the miss foul call on the 3 pointer by Henderson. So we'll see how they will call the 2nd half.

They are letting a
They are allowing a lot of contact, especially when it comes to Boston and Amihere but we'll see if that changes in 2nd half. I saw Dawn plead to the refs about the miss foul call on the 3 pointer by Henderson. So we'll see how they will call the 2nd half.
Cooke has to break out of her struggles too

Saxton really making up for last year. With a lot of good rebounds and hustle plays and points.

Amazing 3rd quarter. Henderson and Saxton really putting in some work and improving their draft stock. The momentum is on our side. Just one more quarter to finish and extend this run.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT