ADVERTISEMENT

We’re a 2* or a 3* U!

southflcock

Nov 6, 2001
Where else would you find so many 4* busts that play as 2* players! It’s all about the coaching! You get stuck hiring a 2-3* coach and this is the crap that happens! You get what you pay for!

Where else would you find so many 4* busts that play as 2* players! It’s all about the coaching! You get stuck hiring a 2-3* coach and this is the crap that happens! You get what you pay for!
I can forgive your post as I see that it was probably in the first half and possibly out of frustration. Hopefully you see that you might need to save said rant for after the game. But, who do you see as a 4* bust?

I can forgive your post as I see that it was probably in the first half and possibly out of frustration. Hopefully you see that you might need to save said rant for after the game. But, who do you see as a 4* bust?
Yes it was posted in 1st half out of frustration. Summers was a 4* Rb and he was a bust. Joyner(not a bust)
Was a 4* QB now playing WR. I can go on if you want.

Yes it was posted in 1st half out of frustration. Summers was a 4* Rb and he was a bust. Joyner(not a bust)
Was a 4* QB now playing WR. I can go on if you want.
Not sure that Summers qualifies especially since he never played for Muschamp. Joyner is not a bust either. He needs to be given time to learn how to run routes and catch with his hands out front. I believe we will see some more big plays out of him this year.

So, yes. Who are our 4* busts under Champ?

Not sure that Summers qualifies especially since he never played for Muschamp. Joyner is not a bust either. He needs to be given time to learn how to run routes and catch with his hands out front. I believe we will see some more big plays out of him this year.

So, yes. Who are our 4* busts under Champ?
McIlwain He was a 4* and a
Bust! For boom too.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT