ADVERTISEMENT

We can't control what Clemson does

Cocky4SC

Dec 2, 2014
Spartanburg SC
But we can dang control where our money goes... If you're ok with 6-6 and 7-5 seasons continue with the "Garnet way" more power to you. But when the dollars stop pouring in, maybe the slightest change will be made. I can tell you $50 million operations building ain't going to win us championships... You get the buy in when you see trophy cases and see progress being made... We are now happy to lose by 21 to Clemson and take moral victories?!?! That'll help us moving forward right?!?!

I can promise you the athletic department is being ran like a freaking country club. Everybody gets raises and extensions. When is enough going to be enough?

Im done. Will not be attending anymore home games. I might still take mini vacations to some away games but thats it. Done with losing.

My father has been a season ticket holder for 27 years, had missed ONE during those 27 years. Growing up I sat in the stands watching us go 1-21. When we broke the streak, I was hanging on the goal post. When we beat Georgia, I was on the goal post again... I don't ever remember having this amount of frustration towards our program as it currently sits. I think I might have convinced my parents to save their money on season tickets and if they want to go, then buy one at the game, but don't spend their hard earned money on what we are being given right now. I grew up a Gamecock. I went to Carolina. Finished up at Upstate, but continued to go to several games a year... Went to all but two this year, was able to take my two daughters (5/7) with me to their very first Carolina game against TAM... After the loss I looked at them and said welcome to being a Carolina fan. It just shouldn't be like this...

Many fans were 100% supportive of our best player sitting out the bowl game yet standing on the sideline.

That was total BS and is very telling of the culture here versus what goes on in the upstate. During our 5 year streak over Clemson, they had one goal and it was to get better every day. After their 5th win over us, we see our best player skipping the bowl game while standing on the sideline watching his teammates get their ass kicked by Virginia.

Hope all y'all that supported that crap get your jollies when he gets drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Many fans were 100% supportive of our best player sitting out the bowl game yet standing on the sideline.

That was total BS and is very telling of the culture here versus what goes on in the upstate. During our 5 year streak over Clemson, they had one goal and it was to get better every day. After their 5th win over us, we see our best player skipping the bowl game while standing on the sideline watching his teammates get their ass kicked by Virginia.

Hope all y'all that supported that crap get your jollies when he gets drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round.
Right on bro

Reactions: Brace1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT