ADVERTISEMENT

We have nothing to lose next week and Clemson has everything to lose and I love it

not-sure-if-trolling-or-too-much-cocaine.jpg

If the Clemson team shows up that's playing now against the SC team that played today we have something to lose believe me.

Reactions: Cope6317
A one-sided shootout. Our defense just got curbstomped by a 2-9 Junior College that gets 50 hung on them by other Junior Colleges on a weekly basis.

I keep telling myself that and am trying to believe it'll be close.
Believe is all you can do til next Saturday.
Believe robertfootball, you can do it. And I hope you can see the potential that this group of young players has going into next season. Just gotta believe!

I just don't see this "great" team that ya'll do. Sure we looked bad tackling on defense against a really bad D1-AA team. For some reason a lot of teams lay eggs in these types of games. But we are just as good as Troy, Pitt and NCSU and ALL of them had Clempson beaten except for missed FG's and lousy officiating. So they are certainly beatable.

Not to mention that we beat Tennessee who has about as much talent as Clempson.

I will not be surprised either way.

This is a gloom and doom board. Lost before game starts? Good thing players, and not fans play. At least they will believe they are going to win.

It's all about surviving the first 10 minutes to give yourself a chance. Nothing for free like false starts all nights and personal fouls.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT