ADVERTISEMENT

"We have to beat Clemson and get to Omaha"

What SHOULD Ray say regarding other sports?
Football-We have to beat Clemson and get to Tampa.
Basketball-We have to beat Clemson and get to the NCAA's
Women's Basketball-Beat Clemson and UT, and get to the Elite Eight

Well said by you all. News 4 in Greenville SC, Clemson country, have bragged about our new coach all day. This evening, they showed TANNER making the statement they he told Kingston, beat Clemson. Well said. So, we know that mean, football, basketball, baseball etc. Hopefully, TANNER overstand that Clemson cheats, try and steal our players and or the enemies. Go cocks revenge for last year.

Tanner watched spurrier bury our football program. 56-7 ended my faith in tanner as ad. He has a long way to go regain it but I don't matter.

This hire may give Ray a second wind and renew his confidence and attitude he had as a coach. A coach should be competitive as hell and I am glad he is putting this out there.

One can hope.

Yeah. wish he would have interviewed candidates nation wide for football and baseball. There are sone great coaches out west and close by. It's like tanner not comfortable approaching established coaches

Until football rebounds in a big way, I have no use for the ones in charge at the USC athletic department. It is inexcusable the way that ball was dropped. If baseball is successful then that a small step back towards good graces. It is barely consequential compared to football.

Yeah. wish he would have interviewed candidates nation wide for football and baseball. There are sone great coaches out west and close by. It's like tanner not comfortable approaching established coaches

Hey! We beat Clemson in WBB this year? Who cares about the 50 point ass whipping in football??

alt-cock does not. All sports are exactly equal.

In my opinion, they are exactly equal. All athletes work hard and put in long hours in their sport. What sports you or I favor and enjoy watching are inconsequential to this.

Last edited:
If you haven't, go watch his presser. You can tell he's got it between the ears and his message was on point. Very excited about the future with Kingston at the helm.
I think Kingston's very capable of getting us back to being good and he seems calculated, I like that a lot.

Reactions: okccock
What SHOULD Ray say regarding other sports?
Football-We have to beat Clemson and get to Tampa.
Basketball-We have to beat Clemson and get to the NCAA's
Women's Basketball-Beat Clemson and UT, and get to the Elite Eight

Agreed with everything except the last two words. WBB should now be a Final Four mainstay. They have been among the top 2 or 3 programs nationally for years now.

A Final Four mainstay?

Mainstay may be a bit strong but it terms of relating this to what the goals should be I believe Dawn would even say that the Final Four should be the goal every year for her program at this point.

Winning it all, whatever it all is, within the rules should be the aim of every athlete and coach regardless of sport. Having yardsticks by which to measure how programs are doing is fine, but it needs to be realistic. The sun just doesn't shine on the same dog's rear end all the time.

I just know I would rather see USC lose with dignity than win as assholes. Except when we play Clemson and Georgia. Those ------'s deserve whatever they get.

Reactions: okccock
Mainstay may be a bit strong but it terms of relating this to what the goals should be I believe Dawn would even say that the Final Four should be the goal every year for her program at this point.
No, I think mainstay should be expected... obviously not EVERY year but 3/4 of the time. Women's BB is not nearly as competitive as the men's side of the sport... not being sexist, it just is what it is... we are one of about 6 teams that have a legitimate shot at a title, 8 if you are really pushing it, making the final four should be the expectation right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT