ADVERTISEMENT

We will get a top notch coach

CAPTCOCK61

Aug 14, 2004
There is gonna be a ton of interest from many a fine coach who will want to come to South carolina. With all the upgrades and support sc is an excellent opportunity. The powers that be need to choose wisely and open up the checkbook to include only the best assistants as well. The Gamecocks should be at least a top 15 or better team each year and if they hire correctly we will be.

Reactions: PC31 and G.I. Joe
I will be surprised if the hire is an exciting one. The bar should be FCS HC experience with at least a conference title and I don't see that happening (outside of Chiz)...

There is gonna be a ton of interest from many a fine coach who will want to come to South carolina. With all the upgrades and support sc is an excellent opportunity. The powers that be need to choose wisely and open up the checkbook to include only the best assistants as well. The Gamecocks should be at least a top 15 or better team each year and if they hire correctly we will be.
What does your 'puter model say?

Good Lord, we're in the SEC, we have great facilities and will be able to pay someone about $5 Million a year.

I'm pretty sure some good coaches would like to be a part of that.

Reactions: bmhood1984 and PC31
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT