ADVERTISEMENT

Well…

Dec 4, 2011
That was a bad trip to the woodshed. Their D line just dominated our O line and they whipped us in every way it could be done. But next Saturday we’ll line up again and see how we respond to a whipping.

The difference in overall talent showed last night! As you see now y'all beating Bama isn't the same as beating the Bama's of past years. Your all American QB is making the rest of your team look better than they are as a total package. It'll be interesting to see how y'all do the rest of the season. Finishing 3rd in the SEC isn't so bad though.

Reactions: Flameout12
If memory serves, there was a couple of interesting tidbits the announcers mentioned during the game that I would have never thought.

UGA has more passing yards this year.
Tenn has more rushing yards.
And UGA was near last in the conference in sacs prior to the game.

Last edited:
Our lines got whipped on both sides of the ball. That was why UGA beat us so badly. As for bama, we also destroyed LSU at their place. If we win out and get in the playoffs 11-1 in year 2 after only winning 3 games in 2020 is incredible. As Heupel gets better players we will continue to improve. Hooker is good but Heupel’s system is great and he is one of the top offensive minds in football. He will get outstanding play from his QBs every season and has the #2 (arguably the #1) QB in this recruiting class coming in. 3rd in the SEC? Actually we will be 2nd overall if we win out because we will have beaten the west’s SEC championship representative and will have only 1 loss to the best team in the country.

I look forward to playing you guys. Our last home game is next Saturday against Misery then its on to Columbia. Thank you all for letting me interact with you on your board. Outside of the Vols you all are my favorite team. I sincerely hope you guys win them all except against us, of course!

Our lines got whipped on both sides of the ball. That was why UGA beat us so badly. As for bama, we also destroyed LSU at their place. If we win out and get in the playoffs 11-1 in year 2 after only winning 3 games in 2020 is incredible. As Heupel gets better players we will continue to improve. Hooker is good but Heupel’s system is great and he is one of the top offensive minds in football. He will get outstanding play from his QBs every season and has the #2 (arguably the #1) QB in this recruiting class coming in. 3rd in the SEC? Actually we will be 2nd overall if we win out because we will have beaten the west’s SEC championship representative and will have only 1 loss to the best team in the country.

I look forward to playing you guys. Our last home game is next Saturday against Misery then its on to Columbia. Thank you all for letting me interact with you on your board. Outside of the Vols you all are my favorite team. I sincerely hope you guys win them all except against us, of course!
Don’t think you have to worry about us.lol

Oh, y'all got Mizzou next week. It'll be interesting to see how that shakes out. Would have rather Mizzou beat UK yesterday because they would of been extremely excited to face y'all.

Oh, y'all got Mizzou next week. It'll be interesting to see how that shakes out. Would have rather Mizzou beat UK yesterday because they would of been extremely excited to face y'all.
I believe we will take some anger and frustration out on them. We are still a very good team and are 5th in the AP and coach’s polls today. We will be somewhere between 4th and 6th in the CFP poll Tuesday. We still have an awful lot to play for and can still make the playoffs if we win out convincingly.

If memory serves, there was a couple of interesting tidbits the announcers mentioned during the game that I would have never thought.

UGA has more passing yards this year.
Tenn has more rushing yards.
And UGA was near last in the conference in sacs prior to the game.
True about the sacks... only 10 coming into Tenn but we led the conference in QB pressures.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT