ADVERTISEMENT

Well it was fun while it lasted...

While my stance on Holbroken is well documented, we are still in striking distance in the East. The UK series will be the line of demarcation(Perfect analogy). Another line is the Mendoza line. Right now we are below it.

That's what we always say when we play teams that are not that good

Early? The season is almost 3/4 of the way over. 72.7% over to be exact. In a 9 inning game, aren't the 7th-9th innings considered to be late? Well if a game is 72.7% over, it's the middle of the 7th inning. I'd say the season's getting late fast, and the it's time for the improvement we have supposedly been making to show. One thing is for certain, it's definitely not early in the season.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Early? The season is almost 3/4 of the way over. 72.7% over to be exact. In a 9 inning game, aren't the 7th-9th innings considered to be late? Well if a game is 72.7% over, it's the middle of the 7th inning. I'd say the season's getting late fast, and the it's time for the improvement we have supposedly been making to show. One thing is for certain, it's definitely not early in the season.

I was replying to the thought a poster said that we are getting better. We always think we are getting better instead of we just beat a chitty team.

Reactions: cockofdawn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT