ADVERTISEMENT

What’s the word on Mlodzinski?

Boot and on crutches. Seems to be foot or ankle. Somebody else will likely get a shot now...which needed to happen. Can’t keep getting 4 innings out of your Friday night starter.

Boot and on crutches. Seems to be foot or ankle. Somebody else will likely get a shot now...which needed to happen. Can’t keep getting 4 innings out of your Friday night starter.
Sad but true. He seems to struggle with his command in every start. The Friday starter has to be the ace.

Great. If it's a break, he might be done for the year. 6 wks for the bone to heal. That's 6wks he'll miss of strength and endurance work (legs play a huge part in pitching). Once healed, he'll have to regain that strength, endurance, and form.

Time for someone else to step up I guess!

UofSnakeBit

Reactions: king ward
Great. If it's a break, he might be done for the year. 6 wks for the bone to heal. That's 6wks he'll miss of strength and endurance work (legs play a huge part in pitching). Once healed, he'll have to regain that strength, endurance, and form.

Time for someone else to step up I guess!

UofSnakeBit

We have to keep up with USC's Tradition...

Injured athletes in Football, Men's & Women's basketball and why not baseball...

USC believes Mlodzinski has a fractured foot, coach Mark Kingston said after the game. A timetable for his return is not known.

Read more here: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/college/article226999514.html#storylink=cpy

How did he hurt his foot? throwing a pitch and landing off the wet mound wrong?

Crazy part is I think it was from his reaction to a hit getting through the infield to the outfield from what I could see. Fluke injury from my perspective.

Reactions: jimnasium
It was very early in the season, he wasn’t out there on friday night for nothing, that is a huge loss whether he continued to be the friday night guy or not, hate it for Carmen and the team!
you are correct. The innings he will not pitch will have to be absorbed by others. We cannot afford anymore pitching injuries. Next man up...

Must be the trainers` fault, right? Same for A.J. Hope they both get well soon.

Reactions: PC31
The injury resulted from a crappy mound, which conveniently got reworked for about 15 minutes after we loaded the bases!
I was being funny the mound fixing costs us by stopping momentum. You can't condition bones I hope he gets back into the rotation asap.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT