ADVERTISEMENT

What are we "saving" Joyner for anyway? It sure as hell won't be for QB next year.

Two things I would love to see in the second half of the season: I want to see the 6'1" 220# running back Fenwick get into 4 games to see what he can do and I also would like a 4 game package of Joyner getting a few looks. We don't know what these freshmen can do if they are never in a game.

Two things I would love to see in the second half of the season: I want to see the 6'1" 220# running back Fenwick get into 4 games to see what he can do and I also would like a 4 game package of Joyner getting a few looks. We don't know what these freshmen can do if they are never in a game.
We don't get the backups any reps here. We don't do things that way.

Reactions: Bazurke
And if they fumble or turn the ball all over, leave them in! We do it with our starters. They deserve a fair chance, not a couple plays at the end of a game that mean nothing.

Reactions: king ward
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT