ADVERTISEMENT

What Happened with Me and Connor Shaw Friday at Lunch

Amen! I have never known an atheist that died. They all decide that there is a God when they are facing death and leaving this world.

Originally posted by DrTony:
Great restatement of Pascal's Wager. There's no downside to living a moral life.
Religion is not required to live a moral life.

Originally posted by TeeCock:

Amen! I have never known an atheist that died. They all decide that there is a God when they are facing death and leaving this world.
I'm sure...
rolleye0011.r191677.gif

The funny thing is that you assume atheists place more of a priority on the god described in the bible. As if, an atheist on his or her deathbed would naturally focus his or her attention on the Judeo-Christian god instead of Zues, Allah, or one (or more) of the countless other gods followed throughout history. When I see a comment like yours, I know just immediately that you don't get it. You incorrectly assume that because all of your friends and family are Christian along with billions of other fallible human beings, there must be more evidence and credibility to support your beliefs..

Eternal life is a ridiculous concept anyways. Who wants to live forever?

With that said, the poster who initially ridiculed the OP was out of line. Believe what you want to believe, but don't expect to not get a response when you spew this type of garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT