ADVERTISEMENT

What has to happen to fire Beamer?

Bro juist bebause you watched last chance u on netlflix does not make you an expert in MIss community college football
You an expert? Sadly I knew about JUCO football long ago as we tried to land guys and hoped they’d pan out. They rarely did. Mike Rathe, James Adkisson…so many names here. But go look at the quality of players those teams get compared to the quality of guy we get from JUCO. What JUCO player did we ever have work out well for us?

hell, you ask if Beamer could get fired this year. It’s evident you don’t know dick. Outside of some scandal there is ZERO chance he gets fired. If you could read, you’d see I feel the same way you do about Beamer. I don’t think he’ll get it done. I’m just not dumb enough to ask if he could get fired this year. The only think I’m dumb enough to do is sit here and go back and forth in this pointless thread.

Reactions: cadcock
Nobody demanded any accountability with Tanner. Here we are. Here we shall remain for severalyears after Tanner has left the program. It will only be "several years" in the highly unlikely event that our BOT makes a decent hire to replace him. Don't be in any hurry worrying about any on field improvements folks. Not happening in the 5 year college career of the drunkest freshman fratstar in Columbia.

Reactions: PC31
This is the reason I frowned on that horse play during the spring. You don’t come in as new coaches trying to befriend the players, when crap like that happens these are usually the results. Beamer is gonna have a tough time trying to turn this around.

You an expert? Sadly I knew about JUCO football long ago as we tried to land guys and hoped they’d pan out. They rarely did. Mike Rathe, James Adkisson…so many names here. But go look at the quality of players those teams get compared to the quality of guy we get from JUCO. What JUCO player did we ever have work out well for us?

hell, you ask if Beamer could get fired this year. It’s evident you don’t know dick. If you could read, you’d see I feel the same way you do about Beamer. I don’t think he’ll get it done. I’m just not dumb enough to ask if he could get fired this year. The only think I’m dumb enough to do is sit here and go back and forth in this pointless thread.
Lighten up Francis

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2

hell, you ask if Beamer could get fired this year. It’s evident you don’t know dick. Outside of some scandal there is ZERO chance he gets fired. If you could read, you’d see I feel the same way you do about Beamer. I don’t think he’ll get it done. I’m just not dumb enough to ask if he could get fired this year. The only think I’m dumb enough to do is sit here and go back and forth in this pointless thread.
Would you fire him after this year?

Beamer cannot get it done. Period. No point firing him though. Ray gets to pick again. We suffer for the next 3-4 years. Any recruit thinking of coming here will think again. This is a sh** sh**
Exactly

I dont blame Beamer one bit, he was a TE coach who got offered an SEC HC job of course he’s gonna take it. Ray Tanner offered it this is on him

You an expert? Sadly I knew about JUCO football long ago as we tried to land guys and hoped they’d pan out. They rarely did. Mike Rathe, James Adkisson…so many names here.

Darrel Slay, I think his name was. Nations "top juco lb".

Would you fire him after this year?
No. What coach could you possibly hire? Nobody would come here if you are going to fire them for not turning around this $hit show in one season. It ain’t happening.

Just gotta hope we’re wrong and at worst he at least brings in some D1 talent for the next guy. People thought Muschamp would do that but he didn’t.

Get used to this. Outside of a good 10 year run…this is Gamecock football.

No. What coach could you possibly hire? Nobody would come here if you are going to fire them for not turning around this $hit show in one season. It ain’t happening.

Just gotta hope we’re wrong and at worst he at least brings in some D1 talent for the next guy. People thought Muschamp would do that but he didn’t.

Get used to this. Outside of a good 10 year run…this is Gamecock football.

No, firing Beamer really isn't an option. Unless this thing just continues to spiral. I dunno, this is one of the worst team performances we've had in a very, very, very, very long time.

At the very least, there must be staff changes. We wouldn't have had 50 yards tonight if A&M hadn't emptied their bench.

I know this is a troll thread but I want to sign up to fire Beamer. He is going to do massive harm to our program long term. It won't be just the 3 years we get our sht kicked in under his watch, it will be his 1aa level recruiting we are stuck with FOR YEARS. Get rid of this guy immediately please.
I started the Fire Beamer thread. I stand by it for all the reasons you've stated. Why can't people admit they made a horrible error, obviously Shane Beamer's hire was a horrible error. Own it and move on. Of course Ray Tanner's list of errors is like the Manhattan yellow pages, so maybe that's why, but doubling down on the Beamer choice is not resolving the problem. I think Beamer's heart is in the right place, his abilities are lacking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT