ADVERTISEMENT

What in the hell is going on at University of South Carolina!

If I were to go crazy and have kids, I wouldn’t make Carolina their passion like I think my parents did to me. I have fond memories growing up and going to all the games even though they rarely won. I wouldn’t try to sway their decision on that....... But they sure as heck WOULD NOT go to Clemson. As a Gamecock- Letting your child go to Clemson is being a bad parent and you should be reported to DSS. :)
Its hard writing those checks to Clemson. The muscles in the hand just don't seem to like to do that.

This is the worst I've seen the University of South Carolina ever!

A President who doesn't know who he is President of..

BOT that has been MIA..

An AD who is managing the decline of the athletic program...

Turning away out biggest donor in Darla Moore...

It's time for a new President and I want Darla Moore as our next President of the University of South Carolina or the head of BOT... We need to make changes and need to make changes NOW!!!

606e13e15ead2.image.jpg
For most of my life I've heard that the legislature has had way too much involvement with USC and if Clemson was located in Columbia the same thing would be happening to them. Just saying...

Between the problems in Five Points and with the City of Columbia, coupled with the top to bottom of ineptitude at the University, I'm leaning against my son going there.

Clemson is definitely on the table now - something that I would have thought unthinkable two years ago. Fortunately, he cares nothing about college football, so if that's where he chooses to go, I won't have to hear about it.
Does he know what he wants to major in ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT