ADVERTISEMENT

What is your favorite song of all time?

Melissa, Allman Brothers;. Free Bird, Skynrd, lot of Beatles tunes, China Grove, Doobies and lots of others.

Dont stop believing by one of the greatest bands of all time journey!

Journey is only an acceptable answer if you're female. Just kidding.
Don't get your panties in a wad.

Years ago I was a bartender at a karaoke bar for a couple of years and had to endure the screeching and screaming of drunk girls trying to belt out Journey songs every single night. Ruined Journey for me. Oh, and Sweet Caroline. If you ever go to a karaoke joint please be kind to the staff and chose something original.

Lots depending on my mood, Telegraph Rd Dire Straits Live Alchemy, Jungleland Springstreen, Stranger in a Strange Land Leon Russell, In Your Eyes Peter Gabriel the original live version, More Than This Roxy Music, Duchess Genesis, Just the Same Way Journey, Modern Music full suite Be Bop Delux, Bluebird Buffalo Springfield... just to name a few

Yeah they were so good . Lowell George was just amazing . Another band that always comes to mind talking about underrated band are the Dixie Dregs . Some of the stuff those guys were doing is just mind blowing
I went to high school with Steve Morse. We caught the reunion show in Augusta last year. They still got it.

I went to high school with Steve Morse. We caught the reunion show in Augusta last year. They still got it.

Wow no way !!!! LOVE Steve Morse . In my opinion Steve is probably one of the most underrated guitarist of all time . He’s absolutely ridiculous . The entire band is just on another level . The Dregs are Insane !!

Reactions: HOOVERCOCKFAN
hard to chose one, but Maggie May by Rod Stewart of Here come the Sun by George Harrison

Boston. More than a feeling or peace of mind.
Bought that album probably 6 or 7 times.

Uncontrollable Urge by Devo. Finally saw them in concert a few years ago and they were a blast!

Favorite Beatles song. If you haven't seen this version, it's incredible. Can't believe Prince and Tom Petty are gone. Oh and Jeff Lynne is underrated. (ok, I'm done. I could literally post songs all night).

Reactions: NCGamcockFan2167
Uncontrollable Urge by Devo. Finally saw them in concert a few years ago and they were a blast!
Never got to see them, but I’m sure it was a great show! Explosions is a Top 20 for me.
The song that always puts me in a great mood is Dance The Night Away by Van Halen. It represents the best summer of my life as a 10 year old.

Last edited:
Favorite Beatles song. If you haven't seen this version, it's incredible. Can't believe Prince and Tom Petty are gone. Oh and Jeff Lynne is underrated. (ok, I'm done. I could literally post songs all night).

That was a tribute to George Harrison after his passing. Prince with an unbelievable guitar solo. What a performance!

Devil Woman by Marty Robbins, jk. Too close to the mirror by Eddie Ruth Bradford. Anything by Rogers and Hammerstein. Sixty Minute Man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT