ADVERTISEMENT

What's the deal with the long black sleeve on Bentley's throwing arm? *

Actually his Throwing arm is Bionic, and the summer humidity in Columbia screw up the inner gears..
iron-man-bionic-arm-disabled-boy.jpg

He wears it as some kind of a governor in practice to keep his arms from looking like Popeye's he's been working out you see.

Same reason the basketball players wear them-to look cool and different I guess.

And I always thought they were compression sleeves and worn for medical reasons.

"Compression arm sleeves are worn to help your muscles recover from the previous activity. The recovery process could be long but wearing this sleeve will help you recover quicker. It enables your blood flow to circulate quicker to the heart, which helps your injuries to heal quicker."

Since Jake proudly stands for the National Anthem, perhaps it's just his way of quietly showing solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement?

And I always thought they were compression sleeves and worn for medical reasons.

"Compression arm sleeves are worn to help your muscles recover from the previous activity. The recovery process could be long but wearing this sleeve will help you recover quicker. It enables your blood flow to circulate quicker to the heart, which helps your injuries to heal quicker."
I stand corrected. Learn something everyday

Just like swimming... Swimmers wear the fast suits to compress their bodies and swim faster... Every milliseconds counts...

It's to remember that dark day in November when taters ran over us. Jake will not let that happen again

Whatever happened to just wearing your pads and no extra equipment like a freaking boss?

This is most likely a case of wanting to look cool or something

This is a quote taken directly from sleefs.com...anybody want to guess what they sell at sleefs.com? Compression sleeves are NOT scientifically proven to enhance performance or recovery.

Reactions: Out of Conference
This is a quote taken directly from sleefs.com...anybody want to guess what they sell at sleefs.com? Compression sleeves are NOT scientifically proven to enhance performance or recovery.
maybe not scientific, but the brain is something else. If one believes it works, it often will work.

I don't know that mine are "Copperfit" but they are supposedly infused with some kind of alleged copper technology. I DO know that I was having terrible elbow pain when working out and a friend recommended them; the pain is now GONE. I don't know how they work, but they do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT