ADVERTISEMENT

When is Danielson retiring?

We just had a great game and the best start to a season in years. Now is not the time to find something to be negative about.

I’d say the two are separate. Especially since Danielson is annoying.

Best start in years?? I’m happy with the game but it was Coastal. I’m not sure we didn’t start better last season beating a solid opponent from a Power 5 Conference. Let’s just be real...

Reactions: bayrooster
So we can’t bring up the injury to one of our stars on defense?

I get it. My point wasn't that no one should bring up any bad news. It was just that - there's so much to be positive about right now. Why look for something to complain about on the board? But, I get - I'm not the forum police, nor am I trying to be. Speak on brothers and sisters. Ignore my comment.

Don't like Danielson? Lots of people do like him. My wife likes his explanations and he tells what is happening better than most. Letting such a thing mess with your enjoyment of the game is not the smarted thing to think about.

Don't like Danielson? Lots of people do like him. My wife likes his explanations and he tells what is happening better than most. Letting such a thing mess with your enjoyment of the game is not the smarted thing to think about.

he's a very good college football commentator... the # 1 guy at CBS...he must've had a negative opinion of Sc or an Sc player in the past that hurt someone's feeling....you know you cant have opinions that affect your favorite team in a negative way, dont you

he's a very good college football commentator... the # 1 guy at CBS...he must've had a negative opinion of Sc or an Sc player in the past that hurt someone's feeling....you know you cant have opinions that affect your favorite team in a negative way, dont you

Most Carolina fans can't stand him. That must explain why you like him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT