ADVERTISEMENT

Who is ready for the Ole Miss game? What's your pick?

AikenGameFan

May 29, 2024
Being UK was able to beat them, we know they can be beat if a team is playing good against them. UK dominated the possession time. 39.72 to 20.28 and they had 8 more 1st downs. It was mostly a passing game. UK - 243 yards Ole miss - 261. UK was able to get 3 sacks but gave up 5 sacks. There were no interceptions, but Ole Mis had 1 fumble lost.

I just feel a lot better about our chances here at home after a bye week. Our team probably spent last week working on fixing things and will spend this week preparing for Ole Miss. I think we will come out big like we did against LSU but will not make the same mistakes in the 2nd half.

I know we got a great defense but Ole Miss will really test our secondary. Hopefully Kennard and Stewart will have a field day. And hopefully the Refs will call holding on Ole Miss when they have to do that to slow those 2 down.

Maybe Loggains will work both Sellers and Ashford back and forth and keep their D confused. I think it might be time for our offense to have a couple trick plays.

No matter, I feel this may be one of those "last team to score" type games and I feel we will do that. Gamecocks win 24-21.

My initial thought is that Sellers is still too inexperienced to expect a lot of dynamic playmaking out of and doesn't have a lot of weapons at wideout.

I think Ole Miss will sling the ball around a lot in the secondary and that could cause us some issues.

I'd give the edge to Ole Miss coming off a loss. Hope I am wrong.

I enjoy gambling, for real money, on football games. Today, I'm taking the coward's way out.

#1. I never wager on a Carolina or a Clemson game under any circumstances whatsoever, regardless of opponent, spread, location, records, wager amount, whatever!

#2. After what Kentucky did to Ole Miss, this would be the type of game I would pass on & never consider for any wager (especially if you enjoy playing Parlay Cards).

#3. After how we played against Akron, and then Kentucky and to then to only top it off by snatching Defeat from the Jaws of Victory against LSU ... well Rule #1 has now become, The First Commandment.

#4. Unless you "Put your money where your mouth is ... SHUT UP!!!" Opinions, are exactly like assholes ... Everybody has one and they ALL Stink!!

#5. The first team to go into a Prevent Defense looses

Last edited:
I enjoy gambling, for real money, on football games. Today, I'm taking the coward's way out.

#4. Unless you "Put your money where your mouth is ... SHUT UP!!!" Opinions, are exactly like assholes ... Everybody has one and they ALL Stink!!

This is stupid. Gambling is acting on an opinion.

No one has to "put their money" down to have an opinion or one that is considered.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT