ADVERTISEMENT

Who was your celebrity crush back in the day?

Jennifer Love Hewitt (...did last summer)
Kristen Johnston (3d Rock from the sun)
Kirstie Alley (Cheers)
Carla Gugino (Snake Eyes)
Annie Potts (Ghostbusters)
Beverly D'Angelo (Lapoon's Vacation)
Phylicia Rashad (The Cosby Show)
Nia Long (Friday)
Jennifer Beals (Flashdance)

Reactions: AsTheCockCrows
andress-dr-no-bikini_690.jpg

Edit: Had to add this one who was actually hotter than Ursula! You can see I gave her chills! LOL!

2f96312b97003a451856a357369a4793.jpg

Last edited:
My very first celebrity crush was Doris Day and then it changed to Marilyn Monroe.

EDIT: A third would be Connie Stevens and Brigitte Bardot Now those would have been my first when I was just learning there were a difference between boys and girls. They were not my only crushes but simply my first.

Last edited:
Stevie Nicks, for sure, and here’s an obscure one: Nikki Cox, who starred in an otherwise dreadful series Unhappily Ever After, and I think briefly her own series on WB or the like. Haven’t seen anything from her in several years.

Stevie Nicks, for sure, and here’s an obscure one: Nikki Cox, who starred in an otherwise dreadful series Unhappily Ever After, and I think briefly her own series on WB or the like. Haven’t seen anything from her in several years.

Nikki Cox was stunning . She was in that series Las Vegas for a few years . What’s crazy is she was married to Bobcat Goldthwaith (yeah that guy) for years . That still has me scratching my head

Aubrey Plaza from Parks & Rec..... I'm usually extremely shallow, but her eyes 😍 😍 😍 (or does that still make me shallow? LOL!)!!

kax66Zjf6fo5XdjhWmxocxdOLeb.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: redrogers
Who was that one celebrity back in middle school or high school you couldn't get enough of? You'd go see a movie whether it was good or bad just because they were acting in it, or go to a concert just because they were performing, or watch a sporting event just because they were playing.

When I was in high school, I started out crushing on Natalie Portman(star wars was out) and then later after Pitates of the Caribbean came out I had a thing for Keira Knightley.
Sharon Stone

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT